Transworld still a go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transworld still a go?

With so much going on with the pandemic and vaccines does anyone know if Transworld is still a go so early in March? Seems as though if it were being held at its usual times later in the month it’d be better off.

I think they're going to make an announcement soon! I was talking with them yesterday. I don't want to say anything because I don't want to get in trouble. LOL

They are 110% having a show maybe just not on March 4th but very soon thereafter.

I think I said enough!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Some would say that March 4th is perfect to help vendors, however I think it's to early for buyers. I'm not looking to spend money that far out. End of March is perfect so if the show gets moved a bit later I won't be upset. I just hope the show happens!

Comment

I heard it was going to happen in May sounds kind of late for Vendors. I run a tourist attraction in Branson, so May is pretty busy for us. I'll try to make it no matter when it happens. Jim

Comment

Yup and we're coming full force!

Comment

Bags are already packed. I'm very excited to see the dome, the show has expanded all the way over there. That should be interesting. After missing out on the show last year I wouldn't miss this years show for anything.

Comment

I won't be going to Transworld this year. My mother has terminal cancer and at this point was only given a few more days to live which will fall right on top of Transworld.

There won't be a haunt tour obviously and we're very sorry about that. Hope to see you all the following year. Our escape rooms will be open!

www.StLouisEscape.com
              Larry Kirchner
              President
              www.HalloweenProductions.com
              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Sorry to hear Larry. Thinking of you and your family during this difficult time. Prayers!

Comment

Working...
                X