Ken Donat Passed Away - RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken Donat Passed Away - RIP

Apparently Ken was having some heart issues, his DR put him on some medication, and he had a follow up visit which was cancelled because of the virus.

So terrible. Many Americans across the country are dying because hospitals aren't allowed to or want see patiences. SO SO SAD!

Ken Donat was our insurance guy for the last several years, incredible guy! Ken was also a supporter of our magazine and once served on the IAHA haunt association board.

Ken was a staple at Transworld there from day 1!

So sad!

This country needs to open back up to avoid more situations like this one! If this situation was avoidable then we really missed out because Ken was the best guy for our industry.
    The good news is his girlfriend who worked there is going to continue the business. Good for her!

RIP Ken!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Wow... Ken wasn't that old either!! Always seemed so healthy! We've used him for the haunts and also for our Pirate Festival. Always did a GREAT job! I've had issues over the years with different locations or sponsors that impacted insurance, Ken always handled everything promptly and efficiently. You could ALWAYS count on Ken! So sad... glad to hear someone close to him will continue the business. REALLY BIG shoes to fill, but if they learned from Ken, they'll do great!

RIP Ken!
    Our Industry suffered a great loss!

Rich
    R&J Productions
    Las Vegas, NV
    www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

I read today how people aren't able to get heart surgery because of this and are dying. This Virus thing is overblown, and closing down the economy, stopping hospitals from doing surgery or seeing patiences is KILLING PEOPLE! Apparently Ken falls under that category... terrible news!

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

Ken was one of my favorite Haunted House friends. He will be greatly missed. Patti
        Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
        www.HauntWorld.com
        www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
        www.FindHauntedHouses.com
        It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

"It is with a very saddened heart, that I notify you of the passing of a great man Ken Donat. Ken was a proud father of his kids, both a life and business partner to me and a tremendous friend to us all. We will all miss his infectious laugh, his unbelievable personality and most of all his willingness to help everyone.
          Please find comfort in knowing Ken and I opened the doors to “Donat Insurance Services, LLC” together back in 2012. With that being said, I have some big shoes to fill, but I am dedicated to this company personally, as well as professionally and will continue to be here for you. Michelle and I will do whatever it takes to make Ken very proud. So, please know that we are continuing the business, as he would want. We are moving forward and are ready for the Haunt Season!
          I will notify you , at a later date, when we have reached a decision on an organization to make donations in Ken’s honor. Please know that you all meant so much to him.
          Give us a call at the office, send us an email or give my cell phone a call, if you need anything going forward."
          Thank you and be safe,
          Leigh Adamczak

Larry Kirchner
          President

Comment

Very sad to hear this. And yes, people who are brow beating the public to "stay at home to avoid the loss of life" fail to realize that keeping people under house arrest indefinitely also costs lives (and livelihoods)! It makes more sense to keep those who are high risk of complications out of circulation, and to have everyone else practice social distancing and other precautions but get back to living and making a living. Unfortunately, the two earliest casualties from this virus were truth and common sense.
            www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

Comment

Working...
            X