X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transworld Postponed till 2021

From the Transworld Site:

To Our TransWorld Family

Over the last week, things have changed drastically and our lives have become a shell of what they once were. TransWorld finds itself in uncharted waters and we have been working tirelessly to make decisions on what to do about future shows. Over the last week we have spoken with many of our vendors, attendees, Buyers Board and Exhibitor Boards. We thank all of you for your input in this matter; it has really helped us to see what makes the most sense for the industry as a whole. With that being said we have decided it’s best to postpone this year’s show until March 4th-7th, 2021. Although this was not an easy decision, we feel it’s the best decision we can make to protect the wellbeing of our customers and their families. ATTENDEE OPTIONS

Rollover 2020 registration to 2021: In the event you are able to help us out and roll your registration over to apply to the 2021 show dates, YOU DO NOT NEED TO DO ANYTHING at this time! Our 2020 registration database will automatically be moved over to the 2021 show dates and all purchases will be carried over. Customers who choose to roll their registration over will also be guaranteed 2020 prices in the event that any fees or prices for the 2021 show have to be increased (i.e. trade show registrations, parties, seminars or events).

We fully intend to keep all the planned 2020 parties, events and seminars the same in 2021. If you want to make changes to your reservation(s), transfer them or otherwise alter/update/adjust them for 2021, we will work with you to do this closer to the show, after we release the 2021 schedule.

We really appreciate the response we are getting so far with rolling over the tickets! It really goes a long way.

In the event you need a confirmation of your purchases just email Jen@haashow.com or rich@haashow.com and they can send you a confirmation.

Refunds: We are a small family-owned business and, since the St. Louis shows were only a few days from opening, the postponement has had an extreme impact on both TransWorld and, of course, the shows. Over the past year we had already paid all show expenses: The convention center space, parties, seminars, staff, signage, printed materials, marketing, employee salaries and all the other costs required to stage these events.

TransWorld Trade Shows has always had a No Refunds, No Transfers attendee policy. However, in light of the current global situation, we are amending our Attendee Policy to allow attendee refunds and transfers for the 2020 Halloween & Attractions Show, Christmas Show and Room Escape Conference. Since all the expenses were already paid to produce the events, TransWorld is requesting that attendees (who are able) agree to roll over their paid registrations to the postponed dates of March 4th-7th, 2021. If you choose to transfer your funds to the future show you DO NOT need to do anything. With that being said, TransWorld also understands that some of our attendees will simply need a registration refund. We will be processing refunds for 30 days starting today. Your form must be filled out and submitted between March 24th – April 23rd at 11:59 CST. We will not accept refunds after April 23rd, 2020 and all registrations will then be automatically applied to the 2021 show.

Simply fill out the form at https://forms.gle/SjG6B5Esn6K6yJYm7, submit it, and we’ll contact you when we process your refund. Please allow us 10 -14 business days from the time you submit the form for us to process your request. If you have specific questions about your refund please email rich@haashow.com.

Please DO NOT dispute the charges with your credit card company. It WILL NOT make things go faster; it will only slow down our refund abilities and complicate the process. If you have questions please call our office at (847) 453-4285.

TransWorld truly and deeply appreciates the support everyone has shown during this difficult time, and is continuing to work to insure that our family of attendees, exhibitors and sponsors are taken care of in these trying times. With all the social distancing restrictions we will be launching a FREE online virtual trade show on Friday March 27th at 12PM CST. This will offer our exhibitors and attendees a chance to connect and do business during this tough time. Looking forward to seeing you all soon!

Sincerely,

The TransWorld Team
    R&J Productions
    Las Vegas, NV
    www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Now it is up to US to save and protect our industry. Haunt owners need to step up and order anything they were going to order at TW RIGHT NOW!!! Keep the vendors working and in business or they WON'T be back for 2021! It's really just that simple! TW is supposed to post a Virtual Tradeshow. It would make it a lot easier to have access to the newer vendors. But if you planning on getting anything from the existing vendors, buy it now! It really is in our hands!
    R&J Productions
    Las Vegas, NV
    www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Im here and posting! Way to much fighting on facebook. People are either fighting or self promoting. I couldn't agree more with you Rich.

Comment

Now is the time to place an order. I read where the U.S Postal service may stop delivering in 3 months. I send all my orders via Priority Mail. If anyone needs anything off my website. Or some custom work done let me know thanks.
        Damon
        frightmasters.weebly.com
        Damon Carson

Comment

Originally posted by damon carson View Post
          Now is the time to place an order. I read where the U.S Postal service may stop delivering in 3 months.
          Damon
          frightmasters.weebly.com
          I would sure like to know where you read that, because I can't find anything about it by Googling it. And it sounds rather far fetched. They didn't the shut the mail down during the Anthrax threat, and that was delivered by the US mail.

I noticed today, my delivery mailman was wearing gloves. If they are trying to keep people at home and stop them from going out to shop, shutting down the mail would hurt that effort in a BIG way. I'm not questioning that you saw it somewhere, but I'd like to know the source to judge if it has any real validity. These kind of rumors are common during a crisis, and most of them have no basis in fact.
          www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

Comment

All we need is one guy testing positive and it'll be the next thing shut down.... no matter where he/she may have contracted it. It's a No-Win scenario. I ordered 150 sheets of my metal sheeting early to make sure it would be delivered!!
            (got it on Wednesday)
            R&J Productions
            Las Vegas, NV
            www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Working...
            X