X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demon Knight
    replied
    Larry,

What happened to the podcast? I've checked the website several times and still no podcast. I'm not sure you're aware but there is a link for it on the website.

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    yes i'm going to record one soon just letting the dust settle on my feelings about everything going on.

Leave a comment:

• damon carson
    replied
    Didn't know if you still plan on doing the podcast Larry.
    thanks
    Damon
    frightmaster.weebly.com

Leave a comment:

• damon carson
    replied
    Is the new podcast up yet Larry?
    thanks
    Damon frightmasters.weebly.com

Leave a comment:

• Demon Knight
    replied
    When is the first podcast? Do you have a link?

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    FREE! I'm hoping to do the first one today.

Leave a comment:

• oakhillshaunterTHEFEAR
    replied
    Will it be behind a pay wall? If so, have you decided how much it will cost?

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Working on my first PODCAST this weekend. Will let everyone know when it goes up! My Podcast won't be like any other its going to be fireworks!

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    We're adding a link on the home page of Hauntworld this week. I will start doing podcasts starting next week. I'm going to bring on the best and brightest haunt guests to share info about their haunted house. We'll talk about escape rooms, haunted houses, axe throwing, hot topics... its going to be amazing.

Larry

Leave a comment:

• fontanaTHEFEAR
    replied
    I'm assuming you will post links to where we can listen as soon as possible.

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    A more effective way to talk about haunted houses, escape rooms and more! The podcast I do won't be like any others that is for 1100% LOL

Leave a comment:

• damon carson
    replied
    Why a podcast now? After everyone else has been doin them forever? I mean I will definitely tune in. I don't really listen to any other podcasts except Big Scary Show before Transworld.
    damon
    frightmasters.weebly.com

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    started a topic Haunted House Podcast

Haunted House Podcast

I will be doing a Podcast starting next month. I will be doing interviews, giving out great info and much more. Everything will start next week.
Working...
X