Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fontanaTHEFEAR
    replied
    I need tickets to the Thursday behind the scenes of the escape rooms. I went last year to darkness, lemp, and escape. Not to tute your horn too much, your escape rooms are the best I've ever scene.

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    CGI WITCH is now installed in the new Wonderful Wizard of Oz escape Room based on the book check it out. this is not the final version because we're adding an eye patch
    sc02_065_v001_TRIGGER.0310.pngIMG_1147.jpg
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    The Darkness will also feature a new BURIED ALIVE 5 MINUTES COFFIN ESCAPE ROOM! We're building this as we speak!

!cid_5A50EB5E-7D96-43D9-A624-708D5E25B3F5@hsd1_co_comcast_net.jpg

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Wonderful Wizard of Oz Escape based on the book is also well on its way to completion. For other haunt tours none of the escapes we planned to build ever technically got finished prior to Transworld. However this time we plan on getting this done!

We started back in October to build this so here is hoping it will be done a full month prior to Transworld.

IMG_1020.jpg

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    I know this doesn't look like much now but its going to be pretty cool when its done! Of the four new scenes we're building for the Darkness. 1 Is 110% complete. The 2nd one which is in this area is about 75% complete. The other two we'll start after Christmas. Larry

IMG_1025.jpg

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    We're updating and improving several older scenes as well including this one in particular. In this room we built a new scarebox for the actor, sprayed it with concrete, and added this new awesome prop.
    IMG_0846.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Sagescape
    replied
    looks interesting can't wait to see more.

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    So the way we're building this Wonderful WIZARD of OZ based on the book themed escape room is once you reach the land of oz everything will be themed in blacklight to add a lot of color.

This is part of the puzzle stream its a two way mirror fx... not finished but getting there.

IMG_0916.jpg

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Wonderful Wizard of Oz based on the book is coming along. IMG_0909.jpg

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Here is the most updated tour info...

1) I'm making two new how to DVD's: How to Train Actors and A business related DVD on haunting

2) Tour info by day:

Thursday: Behind the scenes of St Louis Escape - Lemp and Darkness this includes the new Wonderfull Wizard of Oz Escape Room based on the book. Limited to first 350 guests. This sold out every year. People ask us to add more we don't because it takes people a long time to walk thru. Photos and video are allowed.

Friday: Lemp with actors.

Saturday: Darkness with actors.

3) Here is what is new:

a) St Louis Escape: Since last transworld we totally updated Pirates Escape and we're building Wizard of Oz. We'll have five escape rooms total.

b) Lemp: We're adding some new scenes.

c) Terror Visions: We're updating it and adding new stuff for the first time in three seasons. So this will have a ton of new things added.

d) Darkness: Updates to upstairs and downstairs.

1) Upstairs: We're adding several new animations from Poison Props and we're building a whole new scene complete with CGI FX and new props from Unit 70

2) Downstairs: This is where most of the work is going to happen. THREE whole entire area's are getting changed. A new Spider scene is being built, Snake Temple and a black maze w/ Skull Witch set.

Tickets will go on sale in January.

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    started a topic The Darkness / Mini Golf / Escape Room Tour 2021

The Darkness / Mini Golf / Escape Room Tour 2021

I'm starting a new thread for this years tour and information. Here is one new scene we're going to build.

Snake Scene [1].jpg
Working...
X