Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drfrightner
    replied
    Keith has some issues. This is a classic case of WHY does anyone write checks anymore to haunt vendors or anyone for that matter. Pay by credit card and when they screw you just dispute the charge.

I made this mistake with Scarefactory, I gave them a check for somet stuff, they never delivered, they help onto my money for I think 8 months until I saw him at IAAPA. I told David write me a check like right FREAKING NOW or else... he did. He kept my money for 7 or 8 months with no product.

Don't write checks use a CC.

Larry

Leave a comment:

• hauntfarm
    replied
    I was looking thru a lot of threads on Hauntworld. This is off the subject but there is a lot of great information on these boards. You can search for this guy and company there are several threads with unhappy customers.

Leave a comment:

• mindtumor
    replied
    The dude has been ripping people off since back in 07-08, disappeared for awhile and now it sounds like he is back to being a bad vendor. It is nice that you were able to do some stuff with him from 14 to now but overall the mans rep is less than gutter trash. He may be better of just working for a vendor instead of being a vendor.

Leave a comment:

• Brent Wilson
    replied
    Looks like I got burned as well. I should have known better, but a mutual friend vouched for him.

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    I think he still owes Ben Armstrong several thousand dollars for a couple years ago. I was a bit surprised to see him at Transworld because his rep is not good.

Leave a comment:

• twohlgemuth
    replied
    Originally posted by mindtumor View Post
    Did Keith ever make good with everyone from his Scare Parts days? Why would people still order from this guy? He is one of the OG bad vendors.
    He has not responded to any phone calls or texts. However, he is reading them as imessage shows it on his iphone. I have been ordering from him since 2014, never been ripped off. He is slow on delivery, but never took my money. I sure hope he comes around as this money was a big part of our art department budget.

Leave a comment:

• mindtumor
    replied
    Did Keith ever make good with everyone from his Scare Parts days? Why would people still order from this guy? He is one of the OG bad vendors.

Leave a comment:

• twohlgemuth
    replied
    Thanks for all the private messages some of sent me, the system will not let me respond to them. So, thank you! I have heard from Keith via text, but no word on the remainder of my order yet. I will update this post once I hear back. Lesson learned, never will I pay any vendor with a check again, Capital One would have refunded my order.

Leave a comment:

• Jaurhead
    replied
    What is it with vendors based in Ohio? In Columbus, Scarefactory leader David Fachman has scammed countless individuals over the last 20 years (myself included for $5k) and he still exhibits at Transworld and writes business from all over the world. I would absolutely hope Keith hasn't passed away, otherwise it sounds like he has the same MO as David.... good luck.

Leave a comment:

• twohlgemuth
    started a topic Renrock Designs - Keith Korner Status

Renrock Designs - Keith Korner Status

Has anyone heard from Keith Korner, owner of Renrok Design, since Transworld? We placed an order for 135 panels early this year that were to be delivered by Transworld 2019. I did receive 52 panels the week of April 8th, but we can not get Keith to respond to text, messages or voicemails. I fear that he has passed away or something dreadful like that. Surely he did not take our money and run.

Anyone in Ohio that can that can verify he is alive? The checks were sent to this address.

Renrok Design
    826 Cleveland Rd.
    Ravenna, OH 44266

Thanks!
Working...
X