special thank you 2 LARRY!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just looked up

the last name Kirchner on one of those websites that tell what a name means and it says "A preserved vegetable." Hmmm, the plot thickens.

Comment

Shawnc

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

LOL my bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Taylor

Comment

Okay okay...

I can DILL with the Pickel jokes, but some of this stuff is getting a bit SOUR and not so KOSHER so maybe you should stop GHERKIN me around.

FYI... I was not in Houston, although I use to live there for seven years.

I was in Pittsburgh all of last week at Kennywood and now I'm back in St Louis, enjoying all the rain we're getting around here.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

In the spirit of Taylor's initial intent, I too would like to offer a special thank you to Larry! (O and can someone in AL go check on Shane. I think he might be having a coronary on the floor of his kitchen from laughting too hard.)
            Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
            www.HauntWorld.com
            www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
            www.FindHauntedHouses.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
            It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

It's a thankless job. No one thinks about it except to complain!!We forget how much time and MONEY is spent just so we have a way to communicate. I too want to say Thanks!!

Even amidst the arguing and mindless banter (yes there is some of it even here!!!) There is always a little nugget of an idea. And for that alone we all owe a great deal of gratitude!!

Just don't ask my wife!!! "Are you on that message board AGAIN???" LOL!!!
              R&J Productions
              Las Vegas, NV
              www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Working...
              X