Little Spider -Resurrected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Spider -Resurrected

Little Spider has been "resurrected" so to speak! As many of you know they have not shown at TW for the last two shows and have decided to hang up the latex!!!

Haunted Enterprises has just bought out ALL of the Little Spider molds!! Randy will be taking a few of the pieces to Hauntcon and will slowly be going through the molds and seeing what to offer.

So if anyone has been looking for a Little Spider piece or needed to match or replace something you already had, they will be availalbe again!!

They are still going though molds, in fact they are showing at HC because they have to pick up more molds on the way back, so there won't be much on the web site yet. If you have an old Little Spider catalog and need something, probably best just to call Candice, her number is 702-332-1879.

Good luck to Mark, at least he found a way to resurrect his stuff!!
    R&J Productions
    Las Vegas, NV
    www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Wow this is good news! I have always loved Little Spiders props. But thought you could still purchase them directly from them anyway. But still good news. Will they cost about the same or less hopefully?
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

As far as I know the pricing should be similar. Again, I am not representing Haunted Enterprises, this is just what I was told and I am sharing the info. Obviously there has been an increase in material costs, which is to be expected, so I am assuming there is a relative increase. However Randy stated he was trying to maintain the price point as best he could. Haunted Enterprises will own all the molds so this will be the only way to get any Little Spider product.

Mark wants to continue the integretary of his products so he even spent a couple days training Randy and his people on how he detailed his stuff to retain the same look. Mark only did latex pieces, never venturing into the animations. Randy intends on not only offering the static pieces but actually animating several of them. So this could be a win-win situation for everyone.
      R&J Productions
      Las Vegas, NV
      www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Hmm I remember the last time I saw Little Spider at T.W he had some animated pieces but he might of had someone else do that for them? But anyway sounds really good thanks Rich for the info!
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
        X