Haunters Helping Haunters - Kathryn DeSautell Brest Cancer Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunters Helping Haunters - Kathryn DeSautell Brest Cancer Drive

It is always a sad day when we have to enact the Haunters Helping Haunters drive, but when we do, we certainly are lucky to be able to make a real difference for a fellow haunter through our combined numbers.

Kathryn DeSautell, a many-year home haunter and more recently founder and operator of Lafittes Landing haunted attraction in Dallas Texas and executive co producer of Haunt X, Xtreme Halloween Xpo! 2007, has reluctantly agreed to allow me to put out this call to help her with her extraordinary fight with a rare and vicious strain of cancer.

This most recent round of chemotherapy and extreme medical bills have been rather devastating and she is forced to accept whatever we can do to help her get through this wicked fight. She hasn't been able to maintain employment since she started fighting this terrible thing some 1 1/2 years ago other than to run her haunted attraction (yes, deathly ill from chemo injections, she worked around the clock this past season to make whatever she could to afford to keep going to chemo treatments and keep fighting this thing), so there is no income for even basic things like groceries and electricity. So what ever you can do to offset this relentless and devastating situation will be very much appreciated.

If anyone here would like to contact me for more of the details, I have a laundry list here of rather compelling reasons pushing me to want to organize this drive. Call me at (805) 937-7271 or email me anytime.

For those wishing to contact Kathryn, her email address is;

desautell@gmail.com

and I know she would love to hear from you.

To send a donation directly to her PayPal account, you can take this link;

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...-general&nav=0

scroll down and then click on the "Send money to your friends and family."

enter her email address from above. Send $2, $10, $100, $500 or send what ever you feel you can at this time.

If you do not have a paypal account and wish to simply mail a check, her address can be given to you by simply sending her an email.

I am also putting up a challenge that has already been accepted by one of the organizers of the many upcoming haunt conventions to hold an auction to raise funds to help her out. Every haunt convention/garthering has a dance and each one has a raft of donations to give away as door prizes. My challenge is to set aside a few minutes of the party to use these items for an auction on Kathryn's behalf. I know everyone there would like to be a part of doing something to help Kathryn's brave battle. If the dance at the convention you are attending hasn't yet set up to auction these items off for the Kathryn DeSautell Brest Cancer Drive, please talk to the coordinator and see that it is!!

No one wants to have to be at the recieving end of such a donation drive, and Kathryn is probably the very last one on earth to be in line for such a thing. Anyone who knows her personally would know that to be true, but things really have come down to her needing this help in an immediate way.

This drive isn't going to fuel itself. PLEASE get involved. We need YOU to help us get the word out to every fellow haunter you know. Please post this email to every message board or chat list you may be able to, as the need is great and as mentioned, immediate.

Thank you to all haunters everywhere who are kind enough to help out in this time of great need. Let's show Kathryn and everyone out there that haunters are truly the greatest and most generous people in the world!

Wil Schock
    Death Lord
    wil@hauntx.com
    wil@vortexchillers.com
    Wil Schock
    customecare@vortexchillers.com
    Inventor
    http://www.VortexChillers.Com

Wil,

I will gladly donate money. I will send you a check! Anything I can do!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Count....

Me in I will have a check drawn up just need the address. I think posting it here will help and maybe she wont be over come with emails. Either way I will be more than glad to help and anything else you need just contact me. Shane Graystone Manor.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X