X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nightmare New England

Hey Tattoo,

Welcome again to our backyard :-)

Nice site and myspace Chad put together for you guys.

BTW...I have not heard back from you or the guys you work for @ Nightmare New England about cross-promoting with us and some of the other local haunts as disscussed or the 3-D panel trade with you and Bad Boys.

Hit me up with an email @ Dunnerite@aol.com and lets exchange banners, get on each others top friends on myspace ect.. and see what else we can do to drive guests to each other since we are only 10 miles from each other.

Happy Haunting
    Tim Dunne
    www.frightkingdom.com
    Tim Dunne
    www.FrightKingdom.com
    Proud Member of the HHA
    www.HHAssociation.com

Comment

Thanks everyone! And I look forward to seeing your shows during the season Eric and Tim!

Tim, I have been on "vacation" with my wife in Cape Cod for the past several days, I talked with Ken last night and will call you this afternoon (we are packing as I type)

I would still like to talk to you about cross promotion, I just need to get everything in order with my marketing and advertising plan (Im working on it now) Is your plan already set for the season?

I have a lot of work ahead of me and I am also concentrating on HauntCon in 2 days and the eastern Haunters Convention 1 day after that! (Im teaching 4 seminars in a week and a half)

I'll give you a ring this afternoon.

Have a great day everyone,

Tattoo
      Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group

www.thirteenthfloor.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

Comment

Nmne

Sounds good Tattoo...talk soon.
        Tim Dunne