HauntWorld????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HauntWorld????

Larry I am hosting a BBQ get together with some haunts from Alabama & Tennessee, and have emiled several I have got some haunts thats now out of business. Do you ever clean off old haunts from this sight? Just might be better not to have to go through so many if they are updated. Also if your from Georga, Mississippi or any where else and wanna join let me know. I also have a few vendors coming so everyone is invited just let me know. It will be hosted at our Haunt in Killen Alabama.
    sigpic

Graystone,

We are in South Mississippi (actually alot closer to House of Shock & 13th Gate) but may be able to do a get together, it just depends on the where and when. Keep me posted, The Terror Test Cast and Crew are always ready for some get together.

info@terrortest.com
    Rick

www.terrortest.com

Comment

Rick!!!!!!!!!

Thats great I been wanting host a party for some time now and would love for you and your crew to come up. Right now I am thinking last Saturday in June. But can work with everyone. Who else is gonna join in I think we will have a blast and its a good way for us to all to meet each other! I do have one game lined up its called pin the tail on Larry's butt!!!!!!!!LMAO
      sigpic

Comment

Larry?

I am waiting on an answer? I think we need to clean off all the haunts that are no longer in business. Also have heard from several haunts and still wanna hear from more on the big get together were gonna have a good time dont miss out!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X