Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Earthquake in Illinois, are our fellow haunters ok?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earthquake in Illinois, are our fellow haunters ok?

WTF with the weird stuff with nature? Saw on the news a 5.2 earthquake hit illinois today and was felt in Chicago and as far north as Milwaukee. Is Mr Tuxedo, Jim, Ken and Adam and everyone else ok?
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

We felt it here.
    The bed even went back a forth.
    Thanks, Jeff
    www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
    www.HauntForum.com
    www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

Please

Of course we are alright.....what do you think we are from CA or something????
      This is Chicago you know
      Sorry uncalled for....but funny none the less

I think it was closer to Uncle Larry wasn't it?
      Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

For a moment I thought I had magic fingers in my bed.
        we were probably only 20 miles from its center.
        Kevin R. Alvey
        info at gore-galore.com
        www.gore-galore.com
        www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
        www.youtube.com/goregalore13
        www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

News Stated

Minor damage so looks like everyone is ok. So on that note if your a vendor dont think your gonna use this as an excuse for not getting your product out. Just thought I would head it off before it started!
          sigpic

Comment

Weird, I have never been in a quake. Glad everyone came though ok. Hope the Rosemont is still standing LOL
            www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Yeah, we felt it here in Lisbon, Ia as well. Rare, but not unheard of. I can think of at least 3 others I have felt in my lifetime in this area.
              -------------------------------
              http://www.fx13studios.com

Comment

I felt it this morning around 5. I thought my cat was on my bed at first and that wasn't the case. It freaked me out a little. Either I was possessed or losing my mind. Thank God it was the earthquake.
                Spooky Wishes
                Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Shane,
                  So if I offer to buy you a beer and I don't are you going to try to say I, as a vendor, did not deliver.
                  Turd Burgler!
                  Kevin R. Alvey
                  info at gore-galore.com
                  www.gore-galore.com
                  www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                  www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                  www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Wow...

Kevin you sho are on me with the names. I think your trying to hurt my feelings lmao!!!!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

We were still wake at 4 and never felt a thing. Maybe 3 years ago there was a small quake with it's epicenter only 45 miles away from here and we are in the northwest corner of Ill.
                      I was still in high school laying under an old car in the garage when the loose fender above me began vibrating wildly (I was all alone in the garage!?)
                      Laying on the concrete floor I couldn't feel the ground moving. (I contemplated I was just losing my mind!)
                      A few minutes later the news broadcast over the radio told me it was an earthquake .
                      I realized later that the shaking earth could have jiggled the old car from the jack stands and I could have been the one fatality of the earthquake that day..unless it was those short , robed figures from Phantasm? Of course I didn't buy my Barracuda til 1970 (It was the Barracuda the kid was under in that movie.)
                      I bought the AAR Barracuda,340 -six-pack (carburators), 3:91 rear gear, yellow with black induction hood..if I still had that car......I would owe somebody $48,000.oo rent for storage!
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

We got hit with the quake here as well but I didn't know that is what was happening until today. My whole entire house was shaking!

Larry
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President
                        www.HalloweenProductions.com
                        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Nope, I didn't feel a thing. Nothing exciting ever happens around here. LOL.
                          Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
                          Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

Wrong, Adam! Excitement right here! According to Air America(radio)(and Russian media) what we felt was Not an earthquake! That is just a cover story for what really happened!
                            Two of our fighters shot down a "rogue" B-52 full of Nukes on their way to bomb Iran!
                            They had to have advanced clearance to land at the Quik-Mart to fill up to make it there though and this may be where the leak in the secret plans came from?
                            Yes, this was the story on that radio station.

So anyone going to use the idea of a costume for this year from the cult-women from Texas? The hair! The old fashioned dresses! Wow!
                            It could be scary! (They were "Stepford"-Scary on Larry King!)
                            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

We noticed it in the central part of the state. Just made all the pets goofy for the day, even my 15 year old.

Jim, a B-52 full of nukes doesn't freak me out as much as the fault lines near the nuke plants here in Illinois. We are gonna wake up one day hairless and glowing... with one hell of an acting career in the haunt industry...
                              http://www.innerfears.com/
                              http://www.innerfearshauntedhouse.com

Comment

Working...
                              X