Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haunted Hospital Coming Soon...did you read this????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Hospital Coming Soon...did you read this????

Do you live near Michigan?

Then you should read this...

http://www.mlive.com/news/kzgazette/...370.xml&coll=7
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Must be a typo: 3 story, 89,000sf for $25,000?!!!! If that is true, that is a great deal....
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

He operates the Haunted Mill in Homer Mi.
      Funny, I grew up just down the road from there. Parents still live there.
      I even remember when the mill was still operational. I had taken a few trips there with my grand dad to unload the trailers.

He has a haunted theme restaurant and from what I here, they aren't very busy. I never see cars in the parking lot when I visit.

But the building is awesome!
      Thanks, Jeff
      www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
      www.HauntForum.com
      www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

buildings are cheap some times around here

A few years ago, the town of Fairmount Indiana was trying to sell the old high school for $ 1 I think. The school is where James Dean and "Garfield" artist Jim Davis went to school. The foundation that has it now is trying to raised $ 6 million to restore it and make it a performing arts center with a museum. This little town is half way between Indiapolis and Ft Wayne in the middle of small town nowhere. Prospects are very unlikely. If it were near a big city it would have haunt potential.
        Brett Molitor (aka ~ JamBam) Member of HAA

Haunted Hotel-13th Floor (est by Huntington Jaycees in 1968 8) )
        Longest running Haunted House in the WORLD!!

Hysterium Haunted Asylum (old Haunted Cave), Fort Wayne Indiana

Hysterium Escapes - 4 rooms with 3 themes

www.HauntedHuntington.com

www.facebook.com/hauntedhotel

www.Hysterium.com

www.facebook.com/HysteriumFtWayne

www.hysteriumescapes.com

www.facebook.com/hysteriumescapes

sigpic

Comment

I agree. Three Rivers is in bad shape. Gm walked out some years ago.
          Thanks, Jeff
          www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
          www.HauntForum.com
          www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

I agree about the location, but I think the sight of an awesome building could attract people. The haunt I used to work for was out in the sticks, at least 45 minutes from any BIG city. It always did fairly well, but it was massive. 4 story building, 40,000 sq. ft. (not all haunt). Layout was perfect, big stairwells on each end and a HUGE staircase in the center. CHEAP lease. Alas, what made it perfect also made it collapse which is now my BIGGEST fear in scouting for a location. Old schools, infirmaries, etc... As cool as they look, most of them are WAY overdue on some pretty important maintenance.
            To look meant danger, to smile meant death!

Comment

Yeah, being vacant for 21 years, could fo some unnoticed wear and tear on a building.
              Brad Bowen
              Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
              www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

I need to meet this guy.
                He's basically doing my dream, haha! I've always wanted to buy a huge old building and build several haunts inside it, all using the actual building as part of the scenery.

Comment

The old Mt. Carroll high school was sold for a mere pittance but NOW what do you do with a building covering a city block, 4 floors, two gymnasiums built in 1908,1910,1939,1954, steam heat, asbestos ceilings and pipe coverings, no elevators, a lot of flat roof, slate roof,not much insulation, single pane windows...and so it goes.
                  I'm still working nearly every day on my mere house, small enough to fit inside of the big gymnasium!
                  Bite off a lot more than you can chew, you will choke to death, or die trying.
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                  X