Any Distortions Demon Knight feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Distortions Demon Knight feedback

Does anyone have footage of Distortions Demon knight in action?Any in person photos of it? If anyone saw it at Transworld or at a haunt what was your impression. Does anyone know how sound it is mechaniclly? Can you send me an E mail or post here with that visual info. evolutionsculpture@gmail.com Thanx Dave

Do you mean Scarefactory Demon knight?

Darkangel

Comment

Demon Knight is impressive but only with like everything that comes with it. And Im talking the facade, the moving bodybags, the saw w sparks, & the victoms it holds and kills as it walks out. By itself its not as good. And personally I think it sucked without everything else. Ive seen it at a few haunts and they just didnt have the entire setup and it was a let down. Compaired to when I saw it at Transworld I think 3yrs ago. Its movements are pretty cool. But would look better walking out w a low lying fog or something. And durability Im not sure. Been alot of people complaining on stuff breaking down from them. But not sure about this particular item. Personally I think Scarefactorys stuff cant be touched. But I dont spend 10 of thousand dollars on this.
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

Correction noted

Thanx for the correction .It is Scarefactory instead of Distortions. Any other feedback other than me having the wrong manufacturer listed? Dave

Comment

Working...
        X