MY PA TOUR... How about you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY PA TOUR... How about you?

I'm going to be at Kennywood AMusement Park the week of April 28, and while I'm there I'm going to be leaving to head off to the Chiller Show for one day. While on my drive I'm going to stop at Shocktoberfest, Field of Screams, and I'm going to see if I can stop by Eastern State and Bates Motel. I might also sneak in the Eastern Haunters Convention. After all of that I'm going to drive back for the Grand Opening of Ghostwood Estates. I'm going to fly up my kiddies, so they can hang out and check out the ride.

Are there any I'm missing here? Do you have a haunt between Pittsburgh and New Jersey???

While I was in Pittsburgh the last time I visited Scarehouse and a couple other super secret haunts...hehehe.

Anyway, I haven't been in someone elses haunts in FIVE PLUS years with the exception of Netherworld at IAAPA. People have been asking me...hey since you do these lists, and stories on haunts, do you actually see this haunts, have you been there, do you know what you're talking about?

Well I'm trying now... We have asked for video on the haunts, we're asking for more than ever before, and now I'm actually trying to visit them. I feel I owe it to the industry, and the haunts themselves to try and see them so I atleast know what I'm talking about.

SOOOOOO.... if you'd like me to stop by let me know and I will try!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

How about Fright Factory

WOW Larry, way to forget about Fright Factory and we're on the Eastern Haunters tour Friday. You can't forget about the red headed step-child of the east. We are working on getting a large portion of our actors there to put on a really good show.

See ya there.

Comment

Fright Factory is a must see Larry....
      For us that's why we're going to get tons of footage for you this year!! Maybe I'll see you up there in PA??

Allan

Comment

Hey Larry. We are also in PA. We are located in Lancaster, PA. Since we are only ten minutes away from Field of Screams, let us know if you are interested. We have only been in business for twenty-three years, so we are a bit young yet. LOL. Drop me a PM if interested!
        My personal dealings do not reflect the rights and views of Jason's Woods or Jason's Woods Entertainment

Comment

Working...
        X