New HauntWorld Video...any opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New HauntWorld Video...any opinions

I was wondering who got a copy of the new Hauntworld Video "America's Best Haunts' edition... who got one and what did you think?

Just wondering because we might make another one and wanted the feedback.

Thanks
    Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

I watched it, it was good I enjoyed it! There were some nice videos, good production as well...

Allan

Comment

Yes, They were the best produced so far, very good except for that guy that keeps talking between Haunts. Just kidding Larry. I also enjoyed the new Hauntworld DVD, greta walkthroughs!
      Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

I seen....

Them pretty cool only thing is I did not see any Bama Haunts or Tennessee Haunts heck theres a Kick ass haunt in Bama called Atrox and then theres Graystone Manor. Be nice to see thoes there Larry!
        sigpic

Comment

Personally I preferr the Haunt World series with Dr. Lady ect. The new Best Haunted houses was good but alot of it I could have viewed right off of utube. Sorry to say. The nightvision clips kinda sucked going back to those as well. And more of the D.C. Cemetary and Darkness and Creepy World and a walkthrough of Neatherworld would have been better. Overall believe it or not I liked it. Im hard to please I know.
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

Thanks for the review Damon! LOL

You are correct about watching on YOU TUBE, but you know what you really can't see what is going on when you watch on YOU TUBE. I love YOU TUBE but its not nearly as good watching on a big television. On you tube you can't see any detail. What you don't get off YOU TUBE is all the haunted house tips that come with this video.

Did you like any of the advice and tips on the video?

Shane,

As for not having haunts from TN or Alabama, I NEED FOOTAGE from you guys! I put out a call TO EVERYONE to send in footage? Did you send any? I would love to have footage from you or for that matter Atrox Factory.

Send in some next time!

Lasty, I will be makng another one much like Hauntworld 17, where we give a tour through Darkness, once we have the new Darkness finished, which wont' be until around ahhh... JUNE! Once we have the new Darkness done we'll make another video...

SO ANYONE WHO WANTS THEIR HAUNT FEATURED SEND IN THE FOOTAGE NOW!

501 Rolling Hills Drive, St. Charles, Mo. 63304

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President

Comment

Whoops...

I wanted to add two more things...

One if you want a copy go to www.hauntedhousesupplies.com

Secondly, I wanted to know what haunt segment you liked best? I really liked the Haunted Overload one best, I thought that was just awesome!

I will tell you something... people need to break the bank and make videos like the Haunted Overload video, because that will help grow your buisiness 10 fold!!!

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President

Comment

Thanks for the compliment Larry! We worked really hard on the video and learned a lot from making it this year. Our goal is to keep improving the videos along with the haunt each season. Like you said, seeing is believing and videos are great for marketing. We are already in production of a very unique and entertaining video. It will be like nothing you have seen before and I am really excited about this idea. We hope to have it completed by June. I'll send it as soon as it's done.

Eric
                www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Yes Larry I found the information you gave very helpful. I dont know why but Im always thinking and talking about the footage of haunts and not anything else. And no I dont fast forward when you talk. LOL! Oh wait a minute I do after the 2 or 3 time I watch it. LOL! I thought Haunted Overload production was good. Not really any new stuff though. So that was a bit disappointing. Thought the Headless Horseman was cool. Very nice Editing and effects for Darkness logos and Creepy World! Who did that Jim or you? I liked that alot! Im ready for more Dr. Lady and Hauntworld videos. And maybe the return of Dr. Frightner! Hint Hint!
                  Damon
                  Last edited by damon carson; 04-16-2008, 06:45 PM.
                  Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                  X