Hanf-A-Domous Predicts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanf-A-Domous Predicts

Yes boys & Ghouls...I...Hanf-A-Domous the great...seer of things unseen...knower of things unknown...and soothsayer to the haunted Attraction Industry will now make another prediction: It will be the introduction of a new industry magazine....wait...no.....it will be the return of an old favorite industry magazine.....no...that's not it either.....Yes...I see it all clearly now....It is a new old industry magazine...YES...I hereby predict that John Denley...AKA...Prof. Nightmare is bringing back Fright Times Magazine...and it will happen within the next two weeks!!!

If you remember, Fright Times enjoyed a cult like popularity and almost overnight found it's way into the hearts of Haunters everywhere. I foresee Prof Nightmare making this epic magazine available to haunters worldwide by putting it right here on the world wide web.....AT NO COST TO THE HAUNTING PUBLIC.
    If you are anything like old Hanf-A-Domous here you are saying...wow...if it's for free...it's for me.....and it is...free for you free for me...free for Haunters everywhere. Great stories, timely tips and how to articles. He's got it, you want it, go online and get it!!!

The return of Fright Times Magazine.....it's almost better than Halloween and definitely better than Christmas.

As it is written...so shall it be Hanf-A-Domous out

Great Googily-Moogily!!!That's great news, that magazine really brings back some early memories for me!

Thanks Hanf-A-Domous

Allan

Comment

Damn that was the greatest haunt magazine ever! The only thing I subscribed and would never get it! LOL! No really I got it but it took a month of Sundays but I still loved it. I think John is a pretty good guy and this is awesome he is doing this! How do I get on the list or what do you have to do???!!!
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

Damon

Damon...as far as I know you won't have to do anything. It will be posted on the internet on a site John will announce. The only cost will be if you want to down load it to save.....some nominal price like maybe $5 per issue.

Comment

Thanks for the update and info Rich keep us posted please!
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

I think he's refering to this site... www.hauntedhousecentral.com, which I think is being made to promote some tv show they're trying to produce. They have a trailer on the site. I don't know how many more haunted websites this industry can take...shhhheeeezzzz. LOL

I use to be a writter for Fright Times, and had a great time writting articles for the magazine. I know Rich Hanf wrote some real stirring articles for the magazine, that made more than one person upset!!!! But as always telling it the way it was! I loved Fright Times! Fun magazine!

I still have some of my original mags from way back when. I'll have t dig them out! Good luck to John!

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Haunted House Central

Actually, let me clarify. Haunted House Central will feature:
              1)Haunted House Designs
              2)Forums
              3)An extremely detailed video auction site for rare horror props
              4)Horror Movie reviews
              5)Fright Times Online and More...brand new articles and access to all the old favorites.

As for the show we've produced...that is an entirely separate project.
              This will just be a different take on things. It will be active late this month and you can join for free now.
              "Sin"cerely,
              John Denley
              Visit us at www.boneyardproductions.com

Comment

Hey Professor Nightmare!

I;ve been trying to locate you. WOuld you be interested in recording a voiceover for my Casket Vampire? It was originally in your mueseum a while back.

Let me know how to reach you.

Skullman

Comment

Anytime

My email is ihaunt@aol.com We have a complete protools digital studio..so let me know what ya need.
                  PN
                  Visit us at www.boneyardproductions.com

Comment

Working...
                  X