FetusFlinging Thanx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FetusFlinging Thanx

Just wanted to take a second to Thank REGGIE of SvenPuss productions for taking the time to wear our FetusFlinger Costume at Transworld, along with the rest of the crew,Thanx for all your HELP!
    and thanks to Adam, for taking some great shots of Reg while in the FetusFlinger!

Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

The suit looks great, but where did she get that awesome prosthetic? Larry

Comment

Larry i think thats one of those cheapy grade chinese pieces....
      LOLOLOLOL Funnything with that piece, I did one on Atalie and it made her look like a little Monkey....
      and for those of you that missed out on this lil bit of INFO , the Appliance worn by REGGIES is a BoneYard FX piece!!!!!
      Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Thats too funny! She was quite a trooper sitting in Wicked Liz's makeup chair with dozens of cameras in her face the whole time. The whole look with prosthetic and body suit looks quite disturbing! It was good to meet you face-to-mask at TW! Larry

Comment

Here's a close-up shot I took of the Boneyard FX piece...

Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
          Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

That looks great!!! God job.

Allan

Comment

Reggie is one of the industrys up and coming top haunt actresses! The Acting troupe she is with is truly AMAZING!
              Larry it was a pleasure meeting you as well.

Comment

Wow!

The addition of the fetus in the handbag was freaking genius! Anyone who needs to know the importance "head to toe" and "accessorize" needs to have this picture! That was sweet!
                Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Reminds me of that scene from Tom Green's movie. "I'll wake up the baby! Wakey wakey!" *flings baby over head* "Baby wakey!"

Comment

Ummmmmmmm

Well ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, (clears throat) ummmmmmmmmmmmm (coughs out loud) well ummmmmmmmmmmmm (thinks) hummmmmm well ummmmmmmmmmmmmm (scratches head) ummmmmmmmm well its..... its....... well hummmm WHAT ABOUT THEM BRAVES?
                    sigpic

Comment

Yup,
                      She swung by our booth.
                      And dropped the fetus at my feet.
                      I was hungry!!!!!!
                      But she stole it away before I had a chance to take a bite.
                      Good imagination went into developing that idea.
                      I had the thought before but didn't think it fit our product line.
                      I have so many twisted ideas and sketches but will never be able to bring them to market.
                      So, try dressing her as a NUN and see what kind of reaction you will get.
                      Kevin R. Alvey
                      info at gore-galore.com
                      www.gore-galore.com
                      www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                      www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                      www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Kevin I LIKE IT! I mean that is a great twist on a sicktwist!

Comment

having her in a nun outfit is pure Hoochie style..thanks kevin..and thankyou rob for makeing it..it will be a nice addition to our simulated live demon birth..and thanks you larry from boneyard..we just got our order..now that is service....you all RAWK
                          in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                          www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

BadAss I have your masks and Chestpiece on the painting table now. Cant wait to see them Hoochiefied!

Comment

rob... you da man..thanks..can't wait to get started..were bringing back the hate in 08......you know us....always keepin it brutal..
                              in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                              www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

Working...
                              X