No announcement yet.

Did anyone check this out??? Scarefactory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could it be possible they are using a sephia filter to make the photos look more dramatic?
    Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
    Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

thanks Kimmy,

I hope we can hang out to that reputation.
      It is hard getting that kind of respect.
      And we would be delighted to get to work with you whenever the day comes.
      Kevin R. Alvey
      info at gore-galore.com
      www.gore-galore.com
      www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
      www.youtube.com/goregalore13
      www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

"Brown" coloring?
        Nothing beats real brown. Smear a little poop across the end of your Crayola before using-From my book "2001 Things to Do With Feces!"
        (Of course this particular item is a secret mission to befuddle little Brother as he is coloring, "Where's that bad smell coming from?")
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Maybe they like it Poopy, Jim. Did you ever think of that? But seriously, we had a problem with our catalog this year too, I didn't calibrate my new monitor and all our prices are very dark, this could be a problem with SF stuff. If you don't call for proofs, this can happen!
          Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Some ad printers don't want to show you a proof.
            Once a printer jerked me around until the last possible half-moment I could use their product, then delivered it with a ton of extremely stupid typos, their excuse 20 years ago, "It was the Computer"!
            To which I said:"What is your computer? A cardboard box with a five year old inside scribbling?"
            (Might have done better?)
            I sort of regretted saying that because I might have gotten that five year old fired.
            "Back to the coal mines Kid!"
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Any Feedback on Scair structures

Does anyone have any pos. or neg. feedback on scairstructures inflatable rooms? What happens if someone slashes a column? Are there baffles inside that prevent total collapse? Any general feedback would be great too. Thanx Dave

Comment

A slashed column is supposed to take quite a long time to deflate as is the whole structure, insuring that there would be ample time to stop selling tickets , get everyone out, maybe slow enough so nobody thought you owed them a refund?
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

You mean it wouldn't just "Pflflflflflflflflflflft"... Zig-zag-ing off into the distance? Shooting patrons out as exhaust? That'd be the premiere 'dark ride'. A one way trip to who-knows-where.
                  To look meant danger, to smile meant death!

Comment

Working...
                  X