BodyBag KROW resurrection Costume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BodyBag KROW resurrection Costume

BodyBag Entertainment is Extending Their Transworld Show Price of $1750.00 to the next 3 Attractions that Purchase a KROW Resurrection Costume.
    If you are a Member of HHA, knock off another 10% and you are the proud owner of One of a kind Custom Stilt Costume By BodYbag Entertainment for the low price $1575.00

For those of you that Have not seen KROW, all I have to say is WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? Krow was our Best selling costume last year, and we made him BIGGER and BADDER this year!

Krow is now offered with your CHOICE of STILTS, you decide on the type of SCARE you want.
    Xtreme Haunt Stilts that allow you to run up to 30 MPH and Jump up to 6 feet in the air, OR SKYWALKER stilts that will raise your actor 40 inches above the crowd making over a nine foot tall Monster!!!!!

KROW is the MOST KICKASS COSTUME PERIOD!
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

do you offer zero interest. same as cash for 6 months cause I'd take two in a heart beat! lol unfortuntaly our budget is spent and no more $$ until october...

sean
    Sean De Wane
    ----------------------------------------------
    The De Wane Asylum
    www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Do you have a photo?

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry I just realized that we do not have a GOOD Photo of KROW! TATTOO..... do you have any decent pics of KROW? I will be taken some pics tonight ..... Our Website pics of the COSTUME suck butt......

Anyone out there with Pics from TW.... Larry had you been at your booth the 437534258 times I came by you would have seen this BEAST in Person!
        Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

MMManiac, stop blowing your budget before you get over to the BBE BOOTH!

Comment

BodyBagging... I blame the slots this year! lol

we diffently are saving a large chunck of budget next year to get some of your products.
            Sean De Wane
            ----------------------------------------------
            The De Wane Asylum
            www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

"Krow"?
              I would actually be much more interested in seeing the pictures of "The Suck-Butt" costume in action that you mentioned.
              It sounds pretty adventurous!
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Ewwwww JIM!
                Anyways here are a few shots of KROW,

Comment

Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group

www.thirteenthfloor.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

Comment

Thanx TATTOO!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X