Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granny Approved

Hello All

Ive gotten some emails and private messages about my newest brainstorm, the Granny Approved buttons. So heres how it works

The Granny approved buttons are given out to haunters, Actors, Haunt Show Producers and everyone else in the haunt industry (venders Included) That has shown they have gone outta there way to help the industry in some way. Some of the lastest Recipents are

Bad Boy Scenic Design/Terror On the Fox
    Morgan Manor
    Body Bag Entertainment
    DreamReapers
    Boo Crew Productions
    Geoff Beck

and many others. These people have made others feel very welcome in the haunt industry. Ive got alot of people on the list to give buttons too but i want this to be the Cream of the Crop. The people that have these buttons will be the people you can talk to about anything. Do you know anyone that deserves a Granny approved Button. Please dont hesitate to add them to the list. I will personally make sure that these people get the buttons at one of the shows or i willi have to drive to them and drop it off to them.

Some of the people that still have yet to get the buttons

Rex Hamilton
    Barry and Kathy S.
    Kelly and Neena Collins
    Crazy Bob
    Ghostly Manor
    Rotting Flesh Radio
    Jim Warfield (even know we havent met in person, ive heard you given alot back)

Dont worry if your names not above that doesnt mean your not on the list! Please make sure you add people to the list so this can keep going

Sincerly yours

Scott "Tater" Lynd
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

If it's Granny approved

I'll eat it!

Comment

Well Dang!

All that I do to protect my haunt family here and their hard earned money and I dont see Shane with Graystone Manors name. I for once am speechless.
      sigpic

Comment

Crap, now where did I put my BUTTON!
        It was such a well little thing... hmmm I had it at Transworld... Oh CRAP!
        Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Granny Approved

WOOOHOOOOOOO

We are Granny approved! YAY!

But wait a minute?
          How the hell did I do this.
          Oh my god!
          That just means my bad azz reputation is taking a hit.
          Geesh!
          Thanks Granny!

You ole hag, you better watch your back at MHC. I am inviting Ms budweiser to my booth.
          Ken
          www.boocrewproduction.com

Comment

Screamline and SpookyButtons have also been added to the list...anyone else?

Comment

Can Scarefactory's design team get the "Granny Approved" Shot glass?
              Scott Murphy- Owner/Operator www.theshadowsedge.com KICKING & SCREAMING!!!

Comment

Murphy, You are approaching this from the wrong direction, it's THE Chair! "Sitting around', you mised this? we have to blame that chair, allowing sitting to take place, that's where it all begins to go bad, unless he had said, "Standing at the bar" then we look to Al Co Hall.
                When you sit to long all the blood ends up being sat on and the close proximity to the anus poisons the outlook and fouls the mood, making big messes that defy mere toilet paper.
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Wtf..

I still dont see Shane with Graystone Manor listed whats up with this?
                  sigpic

Comment

I dont know personally but perhaps shane from greystone, is not on the granny aprroved button list because although his tireless campaign to expose Bad vendors is a very worthwhile cause, It is overshawdowed by the constant smartass remarks to others on the forum.

Ones rights can easily be outweighed by ones wrongs.

Again I Cant say personally, because I have nothing to do with Granny Buttons.
                    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Hummm

Good point well love me or hate me I am what I am and dont intend to kiss anyones ass. My thoughts are my thoughts and only mine. But to many many out there I am a person who cares for them and stands up when they have been done wrong. Call me a smartass or an asshole or whatever its cool and no offence is taken. I tried the nice guy thing for years and that got me no where. Then I adjusted my attatued to be more agressive and found out Hell I should have done this years ago! And I dont get involved in someones "click" just to be someone here. I am already someone with a name who is successful without getting involved in the "click" Who do I have to thank? Me and me alone through hard work. Who do I have to thank in the haunt world? My crew a bunch of hard working guys that I love so much! But anyway I have made some great friends here who understand and respect my views. I dont think they always agree but they respect them.
                      sigpic

Comment

Tater, do we even want to know where Granny is going to stick Tom Jones' "Granny Approved" pin?
                        www.mindseizure.com
                        www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

I would be afraid to know where granny keeps said buttons....
                          Thanks, Jeff
                          www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
                          www.HauntForum.com
                          www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

I will try to earn mine at MHC
                            Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Shane

No distrespect to you or your haunt intended. But in order for you to get a granny approved button Ive gotta know what youve done. And it seems that from that previous post that you only watch out for yourself. And thats not a bad thing but remember what granny improved is all about helping others while improving youself. Dont worry buddy youll get a button Ive just gotta know alil about you.

Comment

Working...
                              X