No announcement yet.

Silent Hill Nurse Costume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now guys! I had not even thought about the sexyness of the costumes! I am just thinking SCARE FACTOR! But strippers in those costumes? Hmmm, there are two or three strip clubs VERY close to my haunt. Wonder what the wife would say if I broached the subject? .......... Naw, I dont wanna have to worry about hiding the sharp utencils while I sleep.
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Here's something you may find interesting (and helpful):

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...icial%26sa%3DG

She posted thumbnails next to the tutorial too - her final picture on the right side, on the bottom is impressive (the head is cool/pretty close to the movie version).

Damn I love Google.

PS: If you don't want to hire a stipper or have a "mammary-blessed" gal, then your girls can wear silicone bra inserts (or what I call bra cutlets!) with a good pushup bra. Hope this PS wasn't too much TMI, but since the topic was heading there and if you would want EVERYTHING to look just like the movie, I thought I'd add in "Victoria's Secret" - yep, its silicone cutlets and pushup bras. LOL!
      Last edited by Nicole; 04-11-2008, 10:46 PM.
      Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
      The White Star Farm
      "Hey Baby, this blood's for you."

Comment

Working...
      X