BodyBag at Transworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BodyBag at Transworld

Ok after 3 months of bullcrap TW was finally able to get their crap together long enough to be able to confirm a booth number for us. nothing like waiting until the last minute......... One day I think the Vendors will all walk away from TW, and start hitting other shows.......
    Ok so without further ado, BodyBag Entertainments booth Number at Transworld Vegas 2008 is 5050, thats right say it with me ....fiddyfiddy, fittyfitty, either way you say it just be sure to stop by and let us know the trip wasnt in vain! and as long as you are there be sure to tell Atalie that you seen her pic On hauntworld!
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

I'll see you guys there
    ~Bill Mlinac
    The Deadland Haunted House
    www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
    www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Glad you changed your mind and are coming. I will stop by your haunt for sure n see what you might have for my shop and my haunt...
      www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

I will come by your booth rob! (as long as that song isn't playing) 3 days at mhc will drive ya mad!
        Brian Warner
        Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
        Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
        Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Fantastic, and no that song wont be playing, still have to admit the 911 video was fun fun fun! hey did I mention we will be at booth 5050./..LOL
          Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

I am glad that we will finally get to meet the great people at BodyBag! This will be my first Transworld and I am really looking forward to it. We bought some props from you the past two year which were truly amazing. I can't wait to see the new stuff! See you in Vegas!
            My personal dealings do not reflect the rights and views of Jason's Woods or Jason's Woods Entertainment

Comment

be sure to say hey! and Im sure you will be pleased with the new lineup!

Comment

Rob,
                Just don't eat for the whole week you are there and you will save some money.

Don't forget to bring your guitar and you can play for change at night on Freemont Street.

I am bringing my magic kit so I can pull a rabbit out of my ....... ummm, HAT?
                Yeah, that's it.
                Kevin R. Alvey
                info at gore-galore.com
                www.gore-galore.com
                www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Im creating a new costume coat with hidden pockets and I will buy one buffet ticket, and load up the jacket with enough food to get the BBE crew thru the day!
                  (scuze me sir, did you just stuff a brisket into youe Jacket?)

Comment

Sir Aurther Connon Doyle loved free street-kitchen soup, he lined his overcoat pockets with rubber so he could pour the soup in, take it home and eat it.
                    Of course poverty was not an issue in his personal life.
                    Maybe he craved soup with a rubbery after-taste?
                    "Keeps you Bouncing allday!"
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Ill need something to keep me bouncing ALL DAY!

Comment

Why?

You seem to bounce pretty good in those stilts.

Comment

Lol but im getting to old to bouncing all day! you figure another 60 + years Ill be damn near 100 years old!!!!!!

Comment

ROB,

you mean 160 yrs old!!!

Comment

Mr. Weidman shouldnt you be Hiding somewhere out of site?

Comment

Working...
                              X