Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"only as old as you feel"
    Always made me ask, "So how old is the one that you are curently feeling?"
    Is they protesting your touch? Too much?
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Too old? Out of shape?

I see people do run up scares, and loud screaming scares, and crawling and whatever scares.

I've never been too out of shape to scare--if I can't do it one way, I'll do it another

And too old? I plan on scaring even after I'm a corpse. I'm leaving my skeleton to a haunt.

Comment

Jim Warfield

Jim You are awesome!!! I still remember our first trip to your haunt, you were amazing! You are the reason we are working so hard to keep doing this haunting thing! Your my hero!!!!
        We recently had a movie filmed at our haunt SCREAM FARM and some of the
        camera crew and the director and I were talking about how awesome and unique
        your haunt is!!!!!

I hope you will keep haunting forever!

Huggs and Screams

kimmy
        Come Scream with us at SCREAM FARM

Comment

So, have any of them been here? Been here in the camera/producer capacity?
          If the guy with the camera was that one guy from England, I'm sorry .
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

My oldest actor last year was 82. Lol
            INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

At 37 and a mother of 4, my energy level and physical abilities are dependent upon how my family's life is going. I have definitely had to adapt my acting style and characters to meet my life's needs. Overall, though, this is a good thing because I'm now even more creative than I was in my 20's.

*creak*
              Beth Miller

SoMetHinG WiCKed ThIS WAy CoMEs

What can we teach you about fear?

Comment

Haunt Acting is fueled by desire in many of us. Sort of like the guys I saw in high school on the football squad who were not fast runners but let the fastest guy in the conference get around end and this chunky, slow linebacker would find the needed speed to run that guy down from behind!?
                DEE-Sire!
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

45 and still at it. I also manage it, but I'm up front introducing everyone and getting them going. Good actors are hard to find, so until I get enough people who feel comfortable creeping out the people and getting in their face, I'll chime in myself. But then again, I run every other day and walk the 12,000 square feet of the haunt on a regular basis, so all this could change if the body starts to give out. Still, I suspect is it less likely to give out if I keep using it on a regular basis. (I hope so, anyway.)
                  www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

Comment

Working...
                  X