Bloody Bath map effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloody Bath map effect

These forums are WAY too quiet!! I know it's summer now (115 degrees here!).. but it's only THREE MONTHS
    till we start setting up our attractions!! Let's dust off the mental cobwebs and start thinking Halloween!!
    I'll start.... My sister sent me this on Facebook today:
    https://www.facebook.com/iwantthatvi...7938956258690/

Check it out! There is also a shower curtain. I can think of multiple ways to use it in a haunt.
    Only drawback is the 5-10 reset time. Wonder if it is based on heat or what for reset.
    You would need multiple units and rotate to continue using the effect. Anyway cool effect

Here's a purchase link: http://a.co/b5ECAlz
    Here's the input part.... So how and where would YOU use it???

Think...and share....

Last edited by RJ Productions; 06-22-2018, 02:21 PM. Reason: misspelled
    R&J Productions
    Las Vegas, NV
    www.LasVegasHaunts.com

From what I've read, these things aren't that great. They're great for a gag gift or prank prop, but not so good for a normal haunt. The blood is as fake as red latex paint, the dry time is too slow, and the curtains (which would be the only thing I would personally consider) are too firm to use as "curtains". I guess they are thin like paper, but don't look like real curtains or drapes when they are hung from a curtain or shower rod.

To be honest, I haven't tried these myself, so I can only go by what other consumers have posted, but it's quite a number of mixed reactions. Personally, I think I'll just wait for a second generation, or better quality product to come along.

By the way, I think most of us have been busy setting up our haunts already. I know we've been building several new set pieces since February.

Comment

That is sick!!!! I want one!

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
      X