VA/MD/DE/PA Haunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VA/MD/DE/PA Haunts

I am new to the business, set to open my first large scale haunt next year in Maryland! I have visited or hope to visit nearly every haunted house in the mid Atlantic region this fall, and I saw some great ones already. It can be humbling at times to see the big boys out there when you're getting started but we're very excited about next fall. It's tough to try to see 2 per night and expensive but it's a great learning experience!

Kudos to the following haunts for amazing shows, these were my favorites!

Maryland

Bennett's Curse
    Kim's Krypt
    Goatman Hollow

Pennsylvania

Terror behind the Walls
    Bates Motel
    Shocktoberfest
    Field Of Screams

Delaware

Frightland
    Scareworld

Virginia
    Darkwood Manor

Many others were also very good as well. I hope to be amongst these haunts in the near future myself! Also, this message board is great for getting info, great job!

Darkangel

Fright Factory in Philly also great!

Comment

Hey , just gotta send a shout out to you like a kindred spirit....I' ve got a very similiar ambition.
      I've been doing a haunted house for 10 years, and I am overdue to go pro.

Just know that I know how you feel....We are surrounded by artists that are living their dreams. Really, there could be nothing better for us. Yup, a nice slice of humble pie for breakfast, lunch, and dinner will keep us sharp in the longrun.

May we learn all we can from these top attractions. We are the underdogs, the young guns with spirit and something to prove....And we'll make it. We will. But this is such an exciting time! This is the humble beginnings of something great.

How are your plans proceeding???
      my yellow in this case is not so mellow, infact I'm tryin to say, its frightened like me

Comment

Welcome To The Haunt Forum!

Mr. Haunt

Comment

Thanks guys! It's good to see that I'm not alone in feeling the pressures of the weight these great shows create for newcomers, but I am confident that I will be just fine. I'm sure this place will be a great resource for learning all year long!

Thanks again,
          Darkangel

Comment

Hey Darkangel,

Glad you enjoyed your tour of Bennett's Curse. Shoot me an email, I'd be happy to help answer any questions and help you with getting started. Where in Maryland are you looking to open up?

allan@bennettscurse.com

Good luck,
            Allan

Comment

yea

Yup that's the place I contacted- Goatman Hollow

Comment

Working...
              X