No announcement yet.

can't remember the name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With us it wasn't just about the money. We had one of the larger shows around and just like now I care about the presentation. So, even if they didn't get their money back, they still got a great show for the price.

Howie
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Instead of money I would consider handing them a T-shirt with a phrase and logo on it. Or a poster even. I am getting some T-hirts direct from china cheap as chips.

Comment

Look at web site Jim, it's bragging rights, remember when you were 18 -25 we have about 10 colleges within 100 miles of Haunted House they stand in line for hours just to go through HH, of course every year while their in line they want to know about the Haunted House that gives your money back, so last year we told them we would have that deal next year, and we do. Would I attempt it no way, back in my college days would I have tried it, (In a heartbeat) again we don't know what the turn out will be but we like doing new things from casket races to hearse demo derbys and so on. No such thing as bad advertisement! take care Fred
        http://www.hustonville.com

Comment

Working...
        X