Transworld's banner???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transworld's banner???

The banner for Transworld's Hauntshow has last year's dates but when you click on the link it says February in Chicago??

Also I am sure I got a brochure in the post about 3 weeks before (and too late to book a decent hotel room or get decent flights) that the next one be in Las Vegas???

Las Vegas sounds better because I thought Chicago was supposed to be a bit rough like Detroit, Philly etc. and cold?

If I am going to go and I was planning it then I need to make arragments soon-ish.

I looked at the pictures of the hotels Sofitel and Hilton and the Hilton rooms look pretty plain. Can anyone recommend what the best hotel would be? Especially for fine dinning? I want something connected because there is no way I am going outside if it is going to be anywhere near freezing.

Also what shows do recommend?

Sorry to be fussy but not used to roughing it. ;-)

X

I used to go to the Vegas show cuz it's so easy to get to but the show SUX!!! :evil: Therez hardly any exhibitors at all!
    Better check the exhibitors list first.

Comment

OkOKOKOKOK OK

WOW....afraid of 30-40 degree weather?
      Don't want to see our haunted house in Feb?????

Come on Chicago is not that cold in Feb.

Call Globetrotter travel...they handle the travel for Transworld
      Tell them you want a room in one of the big buildings across the street from the convention. Then you can use the human habitrail to get to the show.

I will make sure we send a warm hearse to pick you up if you would like to see us in operation.... www.dreamreapers.com

Oh and about Chicago being rough?? WHAT DO YOU MEAN????LOL
      The show is 1 hour away from Chicago where the gangsters are.....
      It's ok!!
      Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

I love 30 degree weather - centigrade!

Yes I would welcome a nice warm hearse pick-up! I plan on using the human trails. I want to avoid outside at all costs. I don't even have a winter coat.

Now I just need to book a decent room - so far it is a toss up between the Sofitel and the Hilton... which flea bag do you recommend?

thanks

Comment

I've been staying at the Crowne Plaza for the last 5 yrs.
          It's right across the street.
          Thanks, Jeff
          www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
          www.HauntForum.com
          www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

Working...
          X