Trailer haunts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailer haunts...

I know there are a handful of Trailer haunts out there, and I was curious does any company out there actually make and sell turn-key trailer haunts with all safety measures etc. built in?

Thanks,
    Allan

External decorations for a trailer haunt would be easy, a couple old couches, some old appliances, some garbage and a couple of old cars, hide the speakers for the banjo music inside the appliances, keeps them from getting rained on.....
    I know, I know, I have the only two-story, 5,000 sq. ft. 1870 Italianate trailer that anyone has ever seen.
    The wheels and axles must be under the wine cellar's one-piece solid rock floor?
    Would I need about five wide-load permits to take it down the road?
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Allen ,i Know A Few Years Ago There Was A Company Called Bloodline Productions.i Am Not Sure If They Are Still I Buisiness Although.

Comment

Allan,

Although I can't speak for the quality level, I'm pretty sure the guy from Hysteria City sells these.

Comment

I heard of them, do they have a website, pics anywhere?

Thanks alot guys,
          Allan

Comment

http://www.hysteriacity.com/id15.html
            Kevin
            MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

Hey Allan,
              Just got back from Canada, been there since June, now back in the heat of Vegas!!!

The next issue of Hauntworld is focusing on Trailer Haunts. I have written an article on the advantages of a Trailer Haunt, and updated version of the original article from Hauntworld 1&2, plus Randy Grigg and Duke Molner- the other major haunt owners in our market have also written articles!!

Check it out! It should answer a lot of questions...maybe create some new ones!!

Rich
              R&J Productions
              Las Vegas, NV
              www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

When is that issue of Hauntworld coming out?
                I just got the new one last week.
                Last edited by MidnightEvil; 08-03-2007, 10:00 PM.
                Gary
                Midnight Evil Productions
                www.MidnightEvil.com
                Owner/Operator of www.CoffinCreek.com/
                www.Twitter.com/CoffinCreek

Comment

Working...
                X