Dark Zone vendor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Zone vendor

Curious about the company in the Dark Zone that never got their stuff up and running. Anyone know what happened?
    Pain is just an un-avoidable side effect

It was Hazardroom Productions booth. Sounded like they had problem after problem. I made a post about them in the Haunters Hangout group and the owner said they had nothing but problems starting a few weeks before the show even started. Such a bummer to see. Hopefully they didn't lose too much and are able to recoup their loss!
    Zach Wiechmann
    www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

That would be us. Pretty heartbreaking since we put a lot into it..didn’t get to show off. The universe was saying “how bad do you want it”?
      We started off bringing 16 new animatronics to the show, after truck and trailer issues etc we got 8 there. We had issues when we walked in. I canÂ’t really discuss them because they may go to litigation.

The Transworld people were fantastic, as were the convention “air” engineer.

We already booked our space for next year.

The positive would be, people bought from us without ever seeing our animatronics move. Showing since 2011 with zero customer/prop issues. Just love making monsters!

Comment

Originally posted by tonguesandwich View Post
        That would be us. Pretty heartbreaking since we put a lot into it..didn’t get to show off. The universe was saying “how bad do you want it”?
        We started off bringing 16 new animatronics to the show, after truck and trailer issues etc we got 8 there. We had issues when we walked in. I canÂ’t really discuss them because they may go to litigation.

The Transworld people were fantastic, as were the convention “air” engineer.

We already booked our space for next year.

The positive would be, people bought from us without ever seeing our animatronics move. Showing since 2011 with zero customer/prop issues. Just love making monsters!
        Glad to hear you were able to make some sales given all the troubles you had. I've been a fan of your stuff since day one and can't wait to see what you bring to the table next year! Looking forward to video of your stuff you had this year as well!

Good luck and take care.
        Zach Wiechmann
        www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

I went by this booth on Sunday and everything was off. I didn't know what was happening. Oh boy man I feel sorry for you guys. What exactly was the problem. Did you get them fixed since you got back?

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I could write a book on the issues. We started in route to the show with 16 animatronics. We made it with 8 and only lit up 3 .. a few issues I can’t discuss, that may go to litigation.
            Our site got hacked too. If I picked up a bottle of water it would explode. We just started laughing.... it was that crazy.

Still not back to Nashville but, when I get back we’ll get everything up. This was the first year that we were going to come in and make a dent on the animatronic end. It was heartbreaking not to show off everyone’s hard work.
            We’re OK Thanks for asking! Larry, you also asked me if I needed help, as I was carting out a big prop.. thanks. Excited for next year...

Comment

Working...
            X