X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drfrightner
    replied
    IMG_2297.jpg

We're getting closer. Today or Tonight I'm going hog wild posting pics.

Look out.

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    So here are the events we'll open for going foward:

Christmas
    Valentines
    Scream Break
    Black Out Night

We'll make promotional videos for all of these and SHARE these videos with anyone who signs up with Fear Ticket.

Here is the spring break.

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    So here is my Valentines Day report!

We did about 1000 people and I was pretty blown away. The people loved it. Our actors loved it.

Here is what we did and I'm going to give you a GREAT TIP!

I went to Walmart and bought 500 boxes of candy because it was all 50 cents. We gave every girl a box of candy. We had actors dressed in Valentines themes.

People had a wonderful time!

We spend very little on marketing. I think we spent 1000 on snapchat, 2500 on Facebook, sent a couple mass emails, and the main station we use I bought some cheap spots maybe $1000 worth. All in all we spent around 5k. We didn't make a ton of money by no stetch but the actors loved getting together. Our customers had a blast. So I'm pretty happy.

IMG_2038.jpg

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    How did everyone do?

Check out this story: https://www.theringer.com/pop-cultur...-haunted-house

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    It seems like half the industry is doing a Valentine's haunt called Love Bites and all using the same video and promotion. I prefer the days back when Haunted houses were more individual and tried to be unique instead of everybody trying to do the same thing. Does every haunt have the same three girl vampire actresses and vampire icon?

DA
    Last edited by Darkangel; 01-25-2018, 01:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BruiseMuse
    replied
    We are doing a Valentine's day show, Love Bites, at Akron Haunted Schoolhouse for the first time. We are doing it the weekend before for 2 nights.

Leave a comment:

• nocalhaunt
    replied
    I will be looking at Fear Ticket this year. Will you have a booth at Transworld? Brad

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    FYI... we're going to launch a Valentines Day, Christmas website and anyone using Fear Ticket can use all of our digital and websites FREE!

!cid_99C445D4-DF77-4170-8791-A1328649388A@hsd1_co_comcast_net.jpg

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    We're going to shoot a promo for Valentines Day but we threw this together for now.

Leave a comment:

• nocalhaunt
    replied
    We're opening for the first time. I guess call it jumping on the bandwagon. I see most people are opening for two days. Any suggestions one or two days? Should you open on Valentines day itself or just the weekend? Brad

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    valentines day t-shirt.jpg

Making this shirt for our event!

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Yes we're doing it. We're going to be shooting a promo video for it next week. I'll share when its done.

valentines day 2.jpg

Leave a comment:

• hauntfarm
    replied
    What else does everyone do for Valentines Day? We're going to open this year. How does everyone market their events? Should you special advertisements or change your website?

Leave a comment:

• Blade-of-the-moon
    replied
    We're planning our 2nd V-Day haunt for 2018, 2017 did alright so we're gonna try it again.

I was initially concerned about not going " over the top" but folks seemed ok with it being mostly dark, little to no animations running. We did it pretty light but we added heart shaped boxes, messages written by our serial killer bride ( easy to put up/easy to tear down) used led candles, guests were given one dim light source to make their way through. Used some scratchy love songs for background.

This year we're doing a diff theme, Cult of Freakz. We'll incorporate love into the theme but that's about it as far as a holiday connection.

Leave a comment:

• Deathwing
    replied
    Ok sounds good. Good luck with both this year and thanks for your insight.

Jake

Leave a comment:

Working...
X