demented design studios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• demented design studios

Anyone on here deal with these guys before?

NO what is their website?
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

https://dementeddesignstudios.com/index.php

bought a prop from them at Midwest haunters. My understanding was they were going to mail it to me after the show, I haven't got it yet and they don't answer their phone when I call. was just wondering if I should be worried because I paid cash

Comment

Have you tried different methods of trying to contact them? Looks like they updated their Facebook page a couple weeks ago, perhaps you could reach out to them through that.

Otherwise it looks like John Rougelot might be a person you can try contacting... Not sure if he's the owner, but his picture and name are on the company Instagram.

If all else fails, write a review about them on the Haunt Vendor Review page on Facebook. Once companies get wind that there's unsatisfied customers, they are quick to try and rectify the problem as to not lose any future business.

Hope this helps - Good luck and keep us posted!
        Zach Wiechmann
        www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Bobby Arel

I've ordered through them before without any problem. I worked with Bobby Arel. Don't know if he is still there or not as it was a few years ago. what I bought was better than the photo posted and delivery was within the time frame promised.. I know he was having some problems because his partner was really sick. But the purchase went as planned. I bought a silicone mask which they don't sale anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by dawn408 View Post
            I've ordered through them before without any problem. I worked with Bobby Arel. Don't know if he is still there or not as it was a few years ago. what I bought was better than the photo posted and delivery was within the time frame promised.. I know he was having some problems because his partner was really sick. But the purchase went as planned. I bought a silicone mask which they don't sale anymore.
            dawn408,

I believe you're speaking of Decimated Designs, not Demented Design Studios.
            Zach Wiechmann
            www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

was able to get a hold of them, I guess they got behind or something with all the orders. said it shipped today

Comment

Originally posted by Konrad336 View Post
                was able to get a hold of them, I guess they got behind or something with all the orders. said it shipped today
                Glad you were able to get in contact. Please keep us updated!
                Zach Wiechmann
                www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

They actually called me..

Had a LOT of orders this year. Called me BEFORE I tried contacting them to let me know all was well; my order was just taking longer than expected.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Working...
                  X