Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

couple things here... just got back from Florida and while I was there I went to Avatar section at Animal Kingdom.

Let me give you full review here

1) Boat Ride: One of the two rides is a boat ride where you mostly are just in the land of Avatar. Nothing happens you just experience a really unique world and they mix blacklight sets with animations and video FX. The Avatar animations are so lifelike its unreal, and the clever way they mix in video fx is nice. This ride again nothing happens but its magical. 9 out of 10

2) Flight Ride: You merge with an Avatar and take flight on one of those dragon like creatures. This is really nothing more than a single ride motion based experience like Harry Potter sorta. You sit on a thing like a bike and it moves while you watch video. The downside is if you turn right or left you see other riders, if you look up or down it breaks the experience. I wouldn't say this ride is a home run but the video is well done. 7 out of 10

3) Themeing of the Avatar Section: AMAZING! This is probably the best we've ever seen from Disney or Universal for that matter. They pulled off something so magical its hard to believe you're not in the movie. 10 out of 10.

Here are some theming pics to wonder over.

Larry
    IMG_9581.JPGIMG_9597.JPGIMG_9603.JPGIMG_9618.JPG
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

IMG_9570.JPGIMG_9577.JPGIMG_9583.JPGIMG_9600.JPG
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com