Any northwest ohio haunters on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any northwest ohio haunters on here?

It's a little early in my work season to tell how much free time i'll have this year but if I can I'd like to volunteer (mainly sundays and saturday nights) for haunt construction projects to gain some experience if I can get the scheduling to work out.

I don't think they frequent this forum, but Bob and Beth Turner run the Haunted Hydro in Fremont, Oh and you can reach them at 419-307-9627. They have a really good haunt and it's indoors. Good luck with your search, Kelly Collins

Comment

I actually go to the haunted hydro every year and was thinking about asking them about it but dident want to just start cold calling people out of the blue before putting a feeler out here first

Comment

I keep getting emails from Bob Turner that states they're closing Haunted Hydro or they're going to be selling everything. Something along the lines of this being their last year. Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

That's pretty disappointing, gonna miss that one when its gone. Did they give any reason for closing down?

Comment

Working...
          X