Thank You All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You All

I've been lurking the forum off and on for a couple years now. More consistently over the past year since moving to Ohio from CA. I'm slowly gathering the things I need to start a haunt after a number of years working for a pro haunt back in CA. The information, advice and general interactions with members of the haunt community and forum have been great. I just wanted to say thank you to all and have a great week that's all. By the way it's RAK week 2017 (Random Act of Kindness). I'll return to the shadows and continue lurking again.
    Holy crap scaring people is fun!!!

Look us up when you get to CA.

PoisonProps.com
    I hope you like your new home.
    sigpic
    PEACE, ADAM
    www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Don't lurk that is no fun!!! Let me tell you something many people think facebook is the best place to post now. WRONG! You'd be lucky if you caught 1/1000 th of what is posted. Here you can post something and come back a week later and find everything catch up on everything.

Bottom line is I was talking to a guy yesterday who I just sold one of my cars to... oddly enough he use to be an advertiser on the website. We had dinner before he hauled away a car I sold, and he said he sold his haunt to somebody in Virgina. I asked him how did you sell it... he said I posted it on Hauntworld and sold it right away. Hauntworld has probably helped almost every single haunter in this industry buy and sell 50 million dollars worth of stuff or more.

Who knows.

So please post everyday if you want. I like to hear everyones comments.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
      X