Truck Animatronic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truck Animatronic

Does anyone know the company that makes the animatronic truck that looks like it's going to run into you with the air horn? I saw it years ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I know The Scarehouse in Wharton, NJ has a car that dies that. Can't remember if they have a truck. You might want to reach out to them and see where they got it.

Comment

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...8C4WsgEnOAp4kQ

Heres one they built themselves.
      Greg
      Greg Allen
      scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
      www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

This is actually a very easy prop to make we've done it many times. In fact in the darkness we have a non-moving car that honks the horn at you. Very simple.

if you want a moving truck again very simple and here is what I would suggest. There are people out there who sell vac form front end of cars. Buy one. Paint it then build a frame either wood or steel and put it on a track or even dolly wheels and have a piston just push it out.

This has to be one of the easier animations to build... you could even do this without air and just have an actor push it out.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

We also made one of these. Went to a junk yard bought a front clip welded it onto a steel frame on wheels. It moves in and out with a single piston and includes an air horn when activated. Very simple.

Comment

You could even get lazy, just have the front, when triggered
            headLights come on, horn blasts and another light dimmly
            lights the car front.

Going from pitch black to a car with lights and horn can be enough.
            I've seen people just use lights and ND horn. no moving parts!!
            R&J Productions
            Las Vegas, NV
            www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Good Stuff. We did this a few years back. Took the front half of a VW beetle, put in on a pneumatic cylinder and hid it behind a center splitting wall, faced with a work bench. The wall would open and the car would shoot toward the crowd. We hooked up the head lights to strobe with the horn and turned the wiper fluid sprayers around to shoot some water at the tour. Room was designed around a mechanic shop, pretty cool
              Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

Comment

Working...
              X