X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suicide at Kansas haunt

The closest haunt to me.

http://www.kake.com/story/33450240/s...eld-of-screams

WOW! I will say however this could happen to anyone. We had a guest this year come to Lemp and get really sick while walking to get in line and an ambulance had to be called. Someone can get sick, have a heart attack, or do something really stupid anywhere from a Walmart to a haunted house. Sounds like this haunt handled the situation with pure class... and I hope this doesn't haunt them or sterotype the attraction.

Going forward this is an issue in this country...as state by state allows concealed to carry anything can happen anywhere. Are you going to frisk every customer?

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
      WOW! I will say however this could happen to anyone. We had a guest this year come to Lemp and get really sick while walking to get in line and an ambulance had to be called. Someone can get sick, have a heart attack, or do something really stupid anywhere from a Walmart to a haunted house. Sounds like this haunt handled the situation with pure class... and I hope this doesn't haunt them or sterotype the attraction.

Going forward this is an issue in this country...as state by state allows concealed to carry anything can happen anywhere. Are you going to frisk every customer?

Larry
      We do and will continue to do so.
      http://www.piratesofemerson.com

Comment

I can't imagine my customers wanting to be frisked. I know I wouldn't. When you read stories like this you have to wonder. Thanks for posting this what an eye opener.

Comment

I agree this could have happened anywhere. Very sorry to hear about this tragedy.

Comment

Working...
          X