Illness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illness?

Been hearing on social media that several people became very ill the last day of the Transworld show myself included. Was lucky enough to have meds to get on the plane. Anyone else hear of illness from attendees?
    Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Yes a few clients of mine. One group of 3 said that all 3 got the flu.
    sigpic
    PEACE, ADAM
    www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Girlfriend has been down with the flu since Sunday afternoon.
      Pain is just an un-avoidable side effect

Comment

I'm sick! My son who came with me on the last day is sick. One of my workers is sick. Yes we are all sick. Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

My biggest concern was that we were breathing in something toxic. Just must have been so many people in very close quarters. I imagine if it delt with food it would have hit me faster. So far I have read about 20 people becoming very ill especially the sat night and sun morning. Those were only the ones I was friends with on social media so who knows how many were affected.

Comment

No sickness here. We didn't eat any of the food because we are gluten free and there were no GF options at the show. But as far as germs go, might have been the masks y'all tried on. Possibly one infected person got everyone sick. I only tried on 1 mask, the doll one from Mad Monster Masks and I'm good to go👍🏻
            ~nail in the coffin~

**Crawford School of Terror**
            Connellsville, PA

Comment

Saturday & Sunday....baaadddd!

Count me in! I was helping the guys out at Decimated Designs and I left halfway thru the show on Saturday and Sunday was out! Plane ride home thought my head was going to explode! Flat out Monday & Tuesday...sucks! Doc said not the flu but some kind of weird virus...felt like my head, chest & throat were in a vice! Def weird so many seem to have the same symptoms at the show though....????Hmmmmm
              Jim Pashley
              The FEAR FACTORY
              www.thefearfactorynj.com
              855-NJ HAUNT
              sigpic
              "WE MANUFACTURE NIGHTMARES"

Comment

If you read the facebook forums it was a lot more people than I originally thought.

Comment

It's everywhere and where large groups come together. I was on a cruise right before with 6000 of my friends in my other biz , and half came down with the flu of chest cold. I just got it a few nights ago, and I don't get sick. Got my z-pack!!

Comment

As it turns out EVERYONE on my crew SICK all week including myself!

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President
                    www.HalloweenProductions.com
                    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

My wife is sicker than I have ever seen her get. I have been married like 14 years and I have seen her get sick maybe twice. She has the strongest immune system I have ever seen yet she is out right now. I had a flu shot so I'm hoping that keeps me safe.
                      Jared Layman

Comment

I got sick on the last day. Feels like a moderately bad chest cold.

Fess up. Which one of you guys was "patient zero"?
                        Fright In Falcon Haunted Maze
                        http://frightinfalcon.com

Comment

I avoided the Transworld virus; however one of my guys ended up in the hospital for two nights from all the vomiting! Anyways, he's back to normal now doing shots of whiskey and asking where we are staying next year!

PS. Hand sanitizer stations around the floor and maybe make sure a mask has been cleaned before you try it on!?!

Jack Beckwith
                          Twisted Fields Of Terror
                          Www.twistedfieldsofterror.com

Comment

Working...
                          X