Denver Haunts????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver Haunts????

Does anyone know of any good haunts in Denver.
    We will be there for the Packers Broncos game on Nov 1st and would like to see what Denver has to offer for haunts.
    Our hotel is about 5 min. from the stadium so we could hit a couple if they are close.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!!!!!

Not elitches

Do NOT go to elitch gardens for there haunts. I could not get my haunt going this year so I decided to work at one because I LOVE scaring people. There set design is so bad you can see the 2 by 4's on the back of the walls that hold the walls up. They have a vacuform machine but don't have one vacuform panel up in both there haunts. Same props and layout for the last six years at least and all the props look like someone beat them with a bat. There airbrush artist are mediocre at best and no good masks except my silicone mask. All in all I am very disappointed in what's going on there. If you like rides it's worth going to but strictly for haunts I would not recommend someone to go if they expect a quality show. 13th floor is really close to the stadium and I heard frightmare is good but it's about a thirty minute drive from the stadium. City of the dead is good to but it's like a twenty minute drive from the stadium. Hope that helps

Comment

Hey search www.hauntworld.com are you kidding me you are on hauntworld

LOL
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
      X