Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drfrightner
    replied
    The system is not only the best ticketing platform in this industry but it just got a TON BETTER... we've invested over 2 million dollars into the system this past year. Check out the new features below.
    FEARTICKET
    www.fearticket.com · info@fearticket.com · +1 201.299.4757
    Facebook.com/fearticket · Twitter.com/fear_ticket · Instagram.com/fear.ticket
    When it comes to finding a ticketing service for your haunted attraction, you’re either painfully spending huge money on ticketing fees, or missing out features specially designed for haunted house’s to sell more tickets.

FEARTICKET is the best ticketing system for haunted house industry. Sign up with us & our dedicated onboarding team will take care of all setup for you.

Simple or Complex Ticket/Schedule Setup
    Either you have a simple ticket or a complex setup consisting multiple attractions & activities, you are covered. FEARTICKET has all the advanced feature sets to sell your tickets & schedule with the best user experience.

Addon & Ticket Combos
    Sell multiple tickets as combo or sell it as an Addon for upselling.

Box Office Sell is 100% FREE
    No FEARTICKET fees for onsite sales. Use your existing iPad with minimal hardware to streamline your online & Box Office sales.

Keep All Service Fee Revenue
    We allow you to customize service fee & you are going keep it. Whatever service fee you decide for online ticket sale, it’s yours. That’s little more revenue per online ticket sales.

Bring your own Merchant Account
    Use your own merchant account to get all order sales deposits directly on your bank account on daily basis instead of waiting to get paid at end of event.

Payment Gateway
    We support Stripe, Square, Authorize.net, CardConnect, PayPal (Basic & Advance).

No Long-Term Contract

24/7 Help & Support

Onboarding & Training
    We take care of your complete event setup free of cost & train you/your team for same

DYNAMIC PRICING RULE-BASED PRICING ADVANCE SCHEDULE MGMT.
    SHARED POOLING TICKET UPGRADE RESCHEDULE & CANCELLATION
    COMBO TICKETS VIRTUAL QUEUE TICKET AS TEXT/SMS
    ADD-ONS UPSELLING REAL-TIME EVENT STATS
    MULTIPLE LOCATION IOS & ANDROID BOX-OFFICE GROUPON INTEGRATION
    What’s New in 2021
    • New Ticketing Page Templates
    • Ticket design enhancement
    • Create your marketing website @ FEARTICKET
    • Rule Based Pricing e.g. Increase ticket price if 80% ticket sold, Add $1 on same day ticket sale
    • Create Manual/Phone Order
    • Edit existing order with payment link
    • Stripe Payment Gateway Support
    • Tik-Tok, Snapchat Integration
    These haunts use FEARTICKET

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Contact me directly darkrides@sbcglobal.net

Which ones do you want to use!

How is fearticket working for you! Dude do yourself a favor and set up the auto email... once the customer gets their ticket scanned two hours later they get a thank you email from you. In that email we give them a code to come again, and ask them for reviews. It works!

Leave a comment:

• monsterwax
    replied
    We have Fearticket and have recommended it to others. I'm happy to see we have access to the media account, but how does that work? Who do we talk to or where do we go to get the videos we can use?

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Welcome Hotel of Fear to the Fear Ticket Family. We're still here for you if you need ticketing.

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    I wanted to welcome aboard Zombie Army ... Hells Gate!!! Thanks John and your entire team. Looking forward to helping you guys with box office and online. Thanks for supporting Fear Ticket.

If anyone else needs ticketing let us know!

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Fearticket will be used to sell all the tickets for Legendary Haunt Tour including Netherworld!!! Welcome aboard Transworld!!!

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Welcome aboard Todd James from Cutting Edge/Thrillvania Dallas!!!

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    I wanted to welcome Haunted Overload to the Fear Ticket family!!! Welcome aboard!!!

If anyone else wants to discuss ticketing let me know 314 504 3970.

Larry

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    FYI... Fear Ticket finally is proud to announce we have a box office system up and running. Contact me to learn more info@hauntworld.com

Larry

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Another video you can use when you sign up for Fear Ticket.

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Also here is a promo for Hauntworld itself.

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    New Fear Ticket Promo... yeah that is me getting upset about a ticket machine not working.

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Check this out ... become an advertiser of Hauntworld and Fearticket.com and gain access to our digital media content.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X