No announcement yet.

Fear Ticket - Best Ticketing Service in Haunt Industry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tallman or whomever you really are this is getting comical.

I have said for basically a decade or longer that all these ticketing companies that CLAIM they can increase your ticket sales are liars and frauds for making that pitch. Back in the early days when people pitched online ticketing in this industry they all said or at least most said their system was better than the next because their system could sell more tickets. That they had some magical fairy dust to help you be more successful than all the other ticketing companies... WRONG!

I called this people out time and time again because they LIED! The ONLY person who sells your tickets is YOU PERIOD END OF STORY! You create the demand or lack there of from your product and promotion. None of these ticketing companies today running around our industry can really help you not that I've seen anyway including fearticket. I haven't seen a ticketing company in this industry promote something like this 'we have this massive data base of say 50 million people and we'll blast them with ads for you if you sign up'. I haven't seen any of these ticketing companies go 'sign up with us because we have this massive facebook presence in your market and we'll dedicate 50% of every dime we collect off you to marketing your haunt'. Or how about 'sign up with us and we'll find sponsors for you'. Or how about 'just like Ticketmaster who sells tickets to Bon Jovi, we're selling tickets to U2 so we can list your event right below them'. Blah, blah, blah.

Maybe one does but I haven't seen it. Today very few make the claims that they have a magical way to help you sell more tickets. Now what they do is buy haunters a steak dinner or act like they're your best friend or something, wine and dine then take you to the farm in fees that NO ONE SHOULD PAY. I think the MAX anyone should pay is 50 cents or below but some haunts are signed up with companies that charge like $2.00 and I'm like WHY WHY WHY? What exactly are you getting for the two dollars that you can't get from another company for half that number or in our case 1/5th that number.

I believe that ALL these ticketing companies are charging to much because we live in an APP WORLD right now... meaning there are tens of thousands of people out there making apps. If you're like me then you sell a lot of tickets online and that is the future for your business. So why would I want to write checks every single year to use their app? A ticketing company in my view isn't a real business its an application and when you pair that with a sales team you have a business. Why can't someone just make their own app to do the same thing? Well guess what I did it... and based on the checks I wrote for the use of online ticketing apps I already paid myself back.

So here is what is comical... what you're saying is that because NOW that I"m running a ticketing company that all of sudden I've switched my tune. WRONG AGAIN!

I didn't say that.

What I did said however was very simple, that I helped people increase their ticket sales. Meaning I personally. There isn't a soul in this industry that can say they sold tickets online before me, or have been at it longer. At least none that I know of. I've learned from doing it, making mistakes, and everything between. I gave a seminar at Transworld last year, I got a standing ovation from everyone who attended. I've since had people contact me and tell me that my seminar made the difference. Additionally I have talked on the phone with many people who're friends and those same people have come back to me claiming their ticket sales online quadrupled. What I'm saying is MY PERSONALLY KNOWLEDGE of selling tickets ONLINE I have shared with others which resulted in increased sales.

Are you going to tell me that some ticketing company who displays at the show knows MORE about how to sell tickets at a haunted house than me? That would be a joke because none of them have operated a haunted house for 30 plus years. I have! So when I created Fear Ticket I did it from the perspective of that experience.

So please just stop trying to be a thorn, or a devils advocate because its not working and you're not getting under my skin because I know what the truth is.

And here it is... anyone who signs up for Fear Ticketing will get the following:

1) An incredible system made for haunt owners not haunts and lets say a carnival or whatever.

2) You are going to get a CHEAPER option to save you money over HALF for that matter... so you can buy more monsters!

3) You will get 24 hour help if you have an issue.

4) Lastly and most important EVERY SINGLE PERSON who signs up can call me personally and I will tell them my secrets to selling more tickets online. I've sold over TWO MILLION DOLLARS ONLINE in just the past 16 months. I know how to do it.

So if you sign up I'll be more than happy to SHARE WITH YOU ways to double, triple or more your online ticket sales in 2017.

That is a promise!

And very lastly, I believe that ALL these companies out there selling ticketing services are doing a fantastic job. If their system works, it doesn't crash when you need it most, they get you set up on time, blah, blah awesome great!!!! I'm not bashing other ticketing companies not at all. Their 'APP' is working great because that is what a ticketing company is really just an application which anyone can create or hire someone to create. So when you live in TECH WORLD you have to believe that creating a ticketing application is easier than it was say 5 years ago. So go and create a ticketing app and don't pay any of these ticketing companies and just do it yourself. That is the best options in my view. Find an app company and commission this type of app.

If you don't want to do that then work with the best ticketing company with the best price. Again I think ALL of the ticketing companies are doing a great job, however don't let a free steak dinner that costs $20 bucks make your decision. If you sell a lot of tickets online then come over to us where no we won't buy you dinner but we'll cut your ticketing costs by over HALF! With the half we save you buy as much steak as you want! That is what I'm selling. Will be go to 5 zillion trade shows... NOPE! Will we spend hours whinging and dinning... no! Will I hire a bunch of commission sales people ... no again. If you want the costs LOW then you have to sacrifice something. I got this to run bare bones so you save!

And the system works PERFECTLY!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

One other thing to be perfectly clear... I think all the current ticketing companies are doing a fantastic job, they're offering great products. Additionally I'm not saying any of the current ticketing companies coming to our industry tradeshows are making the false claims that others made many years ago made about 'our system helps you sell more tickets' which was totally FALSE! If someone at the tradeshow says to 'our system helps you sell more tickets than the next company' tell me I'd like to hear that one. Or just ask them how. I'd love to hear the response. If they say that more than likely they're lying or its some sales gimmick. I can tell you if a ticketing company actually had a traceable way to help you sell more tickets their fees would be MUCH HIGHER than 75 cents to 2 dollars. That I can assure you. And if I'm wrong on that one show me I'll sign up today.

I want to be clear I AM NOT making those claims about Fear Ticket either. What I'm saying is I personally can help you sell more tickets online and I personally have more knowledge on how to do that than all these ticketing companies combined. Why? Because I'm actually doing it not just selling a service. I know how, I know tricks, and I understanding marketing a haunt. Selling tickets online comes from marketing YOUR event not from a ticketing company.

So if you have further questions or accusations about what I am or am not saying I hope this shorter version clears it up for you!

As for our system I feel its better because it was designed for a haunted house, not multiple industries. Our system will feature the following this year alone...

Box Office (BTW this was a major upgrade which we're working on now)

Reservation Features (so you can also utilize for escape rooms or even bookings for events)

And all other types from timed ticketing to just standard system. Fear Ticket will do everything you need for 35 cents per ticket. If you want to pay 75 or 2 dollars or whatever that is your choice. I'm merely offering a system that works better in my opinion for half the price.

Anyone who has questions feel free to call me directly 314 504 3970 and I'll explain why our system can work better for you for half the price.

DO NOT OVER PAY ... if you don't want to use us then do this one simple thing. GO TO THOSE TICKETING COMPANIES and say 'WE DO WANT TO CONTINUE WORKING WITH YOU BUT DROP THE PRICE". DEMAND A PRICE DROP and don't even consider another company unless they drop down to at least 50 cents at least or get them to match our price. They still make a ton of money off you... hey this is my suggestion so use us to save yourself more money.

Its a thought.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

I started updating www.fearticket.com

Final price is 35 cents per ticket sold. This is less than 50% of everyone else.

If you're interested let me know you can email me at info@fearticket.com

Fear Ticket is also going to be the official ticketing company for all of the Transworld events coming up and Darkness tour.

So when you buy those tickets you're using fear ticket.

35 cents it just doesn't get any cheaper and the best system to boot!

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

Check out the ALL NEW FEAR TICKET website... we're NOW ready to take on the entire haunt industry!

We are going to SAVE THIS INDUSTRY MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!

We will have a box office solution - reservation solution - timed ticketing solution and everything between.

The more haunts we sign up the LOWER THE PRICE WILL BE! We plan on having every single haunted house sign up with us and getting the price down to something like 20 cents per person. We want to help haunted house owners BUY MORE MONSTERS!

Check out the new and updated www.fearticket.com

HAUNT INDUSTRY WE ARE READY!

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President

Comment

Couple fear ticket updates...

We are close to launching the all-new Fear Ticket based on everyone's comments before and since the Transworld haunted house show.

We just added one new feature that allows your guests the choice to have their tickets emailed or texted. Almost all new features are added. If you have any interest in Fear Ticket for your haunt this year email me at info@fearticket.com

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President

Comment

On June 15th we'll unveil the all-new Fear Ticket. We have added something like 10 new features based on conversations we had with haunt owners from the tradeshow. What other ticketing company would do that for you? I can answer that question... ZERO!

Every single feature you the haunt owner suggested to us during Transworld will be done!!!

Multiple bar codes on one ticket, text your orders rather than just email, reservation system, and the list goes on and on.

Contrary to what some of the ticketing companies out there may think... we plan on lowering our prices down to as little as 20 cents when we hit 100 clients.

We will have the best ticketing system, the cheapest ticketing system and the most used ticketing system by Halloween 2018. The big massive roll out will happen at next years Transworld show.

Once the new big reveal happens I will post so you can download it.

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President

Comment

Quick update...

I will have a massive update on Fear Ticket next week. But really quickly we met with a lot of haunted house owners at Transworld. What we learned was so many haunters want things done in so many different ways. We got tons and tons of idea's on how you want a ticketing system to work. Good news.

There isn't even ONE SINGLE idea that you suggested that we didn't add to the system... all new updates have been added including such features as texting tickets rather than email, reservation system, multi bar codes, and so many more.

Our box office system will be up in running in about one month. Furthermore we're working with a massive company to do your transactions to help you save money. More on that later. I just wanted you to know we've added every single thing that was suggested to us and we'll be doing demos of these new features next week.

If you're looking for the ONLY ticketing company who has basically everything you ever asked for, desired, wanted, or needed we have it!

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President

Comment

We're setting up ticketing everyday right now. Several really big haunts including my own. If you're looking for ticketing please contact me asap!

darkrides@sbcglobal.net

Larry
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President

Comment

One of the awesome features of Fearticket is we can set up your ticketing with ANY URL you want to make things simple like scarefest.fearticket.com

When you're trying to get people to jump out of line and buy on their phone its easy to read off something simple...

Check out this haunt set up today!

https://bayvillescreampark.fearticket.com
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President

Comment

Just FYI we're setting up haunts every single day. I think we're up to like 25 haunts or so. If anyone else needs ticketing let me know info@fearticket.com

Our goal is to have 100 haunted houses by the end of Transworld 2018. We plan on showcasing everything next year including box office, reservation system for escape rooms and everything between.

Get in touch.

Larry
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President

Comment

Couple updates... yes we're still doing the fearticket and offering haunters 35 cents per ticket. Additionally if you need gateway service we can provide that as well thru a company called Card Connect. We can set everything up in like 24 hours. Just reach out to us... right now we're setting up several haunts every single day.

Email info@fearticket.com
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President

Comment

We just went active with Fearticket, and Larry is not exaggerating about their speed. Card Connect took a weekend to go active, and the FearTicket tech fellow did everything in 24 hours. It's great to have an on-line service that doesn't rape customers (and the haunt) several bucks per ticket. Fearticket makes much for sense (and cents). Thanks Larry! - your loving mom. (Just kidding, no relation or relationship to Larry, but an 18 year veteran who is glad to stop paying those outrageous service fees the other guys charged!)
                          www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
                            Couple updates... yes we're still doing the fearticket and offering haunters 35 cents per ticket. Additionally if you need gateway service we can provide that as well thru a company called Card Connect. We can set everything up in like 24 hours. Just reach out to us... right now we're setting up several haunts every single day.

Email info@fearticket.com
                            If you've been around here for awhile, you know that, sometimes, Larry exaggerates a tad.
                            I started looking at the Fearticket a few months back. My concerns were accountability for my money, whether it would work all night, support, etc. I finally made the effort to install and try it on a few hundred tickets. Worked pretty much as advertised and so bought a larger batch of tickets and went live a few weeks back.
                            It just plain works! Cashier's liked it so much better than the scanners of year's past, easy to use, reliable and the money actually goes where it is suppose to.
                            Detailed reports could use some help, but they are working on changes to that daily.
                            A new profit center, with me doing not very much!
                            http://www.piratesofemerson.com

Comment

Ok..Here's the daily stupid question

What in the hell am I missing here when it comes to understanding WHY I should offer online ticketing to customers?

Larry, I know this is a part of your business so I apologize if I'm kicking a dent in that, but I can't see why you're typical haunt would need this.

I mean, is it a time saving issue for your customer to be able to skip the ticket line and jump straight to the haunt line? If thats it- I just don't see the economic gain.

Don't get me wrong- I get asked ALL the time if they can buy in advance, but that is just what people like to do in today's world, and still I just don't see my economic gain.

Is this something that cuts a cashier position? I mean labor isn't cheap but you're still going to have to have sufficient staff to handle those that buy on site- at EVERY haunt.

It can't be that people are just going to buy online and not use them, so you get a lot of "free" sales and profit.

I'm willing to bet every single type of event in our genre has an on site ticket booth, and the customer has to actually GO to the event, so.... why? not just take their money when they get there?

So yes, I can see concerts, sporting events, theme parks, timed entry(god help you people) and multiple location operations such as yourself, but what percentage of all halloween or escape rooms does that make up?

It's just... I don't know... I know a nearby haunt that's comparable in scale that offered it this year and I could never get a decent reason why they did it. I'm sure after season I'll get a thumbs up or down, but I'd kinda like to hear a legit reason and a financial justification.

Ok, let the whipping begin.
                              How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

1. Last line of my above posts probably is my biggest reason.
                                2. Another reason, for us, is ease of operations. The more online sales we have, the less time I have to spend in the office balancing and counting down cash drawers.
                                3. One more is security. I don't have to worry about cashiers stealing money or being robbed. Well I still worry about robbery, but they won't get cash
                                4. Last one I think, is that my online window can pump through about 3 times the people a regular cashier can.

Years back we didn't have a merchant account so didn't take CC. The ticketing company we used back then offered the use of their merchant account so we could offer CC sales to customers, but online only.

Originally posted by zombietoxin View Post
                                What in the hell am I missing here when it comes to understanding WHY I should offer online ticketing to customers?

Larry, I know this is a part of your business so I apologize if I'm kicking a dent in that, but I can't see why you're typical haunt would need this.

I mean, is it a time saving issue for your customer to be able to skip the ticket line and jump straight to the haunt line? If thats it- I just don't see the economic gain.

Don't get me wrong- I get asked ALL the time if they can buy in advance, but that is just what people like to do in today's world, and still I just don't see my economic gain.

Is this something that cuts a cashier position? I mean labor isn't cheap but you're still going to have to have sufficient staff to handle those that buy on site- at EVERY haunt.

It can't be that people are just going to buy online and not use them, so you get a lot of "free" sales and profit.

I'm willing to bet every single type of event in our genre has an on site ticket booth, and the customer has to actually GO to the event, so.... why? not just take their money when they get there?

So yes, I can see concerts, sporting events, theme parks, timed entry(god help you people) and multiple location operations such as yourself, but what percentage of all halloween or escape rooms does that make up?

It's just... I don't know... I know a nearby haunt that's comparable in scale that offered it this year and I could never get a decent reason why they did it. I'm sure after season I'll get a thumbs up or down, but I'd kinda like to hear a legit reason and a financial justification.

Ok, let the whipping begin.
                                http://www.piratesofemerson.com

Comment

Working...
                                X