X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wickedfarmer
    replied
    Option #4

Personally I like hauntedattractionticket or Kind of all inclusive.

BUT haunted house is the term probably most recognizable and rememberable.

Wicked Farmer

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    What url do you like best...

www.fearticket.com

www.hauntedhouseticket.com

www.screamticket.com

Let me know.

Larry

Leave a comment:

• Fear Ticket - Best Ticketing Service in Haunt Industry

I just wanted to let everyone know I’m launching a full blown Ticket Website for 2016. We will offer the service for as little as .25 cents per ticket. This will be a full blast haunted house only ticketing website, that shows haunted houses, attractions offering discounts, haunts near you, to hottest ticket this hour, day, week or month.

Its going to do everything...

Best of all because we are going to service only haunts, ticket layouts are customizable meaning you can choose several different styles of layouts, all special features are free... you suggest it we’ll make it happen. So anything and everything you want the ticket system to do FOR YOU we will make it happen.

I’m personally using this system this year to flush out any bugs, and to continue to develop the system but it will work perfectly and for only 25 cents a ticket.

For those of you paying 75 cents per ticket ... forget it a ticketing system made just for haunted houses, any feature you want, any upgrades you want, any layouts, all wrapped in one big website helping people find tickets for haunted houses. Additionally your tickets will be for sale on hauntworld as well... you can use your own merchant account, you pay after the season is over.

If you need more details I can provide them for you.

But I AM USING IT THIS YEAR THIS HALLOWEEN SEASON... and well instead of paying one of these ticketing companies 40k I’m saving myself up to 66% and getting every feature, every upgrade I WANT! So in short if this is something you are interested in contact me... darkrides@sbcglobal.net

Larry
Working...
X