Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Mansion
    replied
    I saw a dancer passed out in the hallway out in the front of the show entrance. I heard she had a panic attack from some zombies running around in the hall. Someone from the show floor said there was a lot of haunted house people running around trying to scare people from the Lego convention. There might have been way to many actors at this years show dressed up. I think owners buy and you see them wearing blue jeans and t-shirts, while the haunt actors come dressed up and try to scare people.

Maybe actors shouldn't come or Transworld should pass some rules that don't allow costume characters to roam the convention. I heard those Lego people was upset city and so was the dancer group.

I really felt bad for the girl who got scared I know they called the paramedics. Who else saw that?

Leave a comment:

• hauntfarm
    replied
    Funny you say that because this year was pretty wild. On top of the endless events happening for the haunt show which wiped out us all it seems the convention center was buzzing with lego events, to some dance off competition. My experience with Lego was pretty funny there was a kid who got so scared seeing all the zombies they had a panic attack. I'm sure if Lego comes back they will ask not to co-locate with a haunted house show.

I heard a lot of their guests got upset seeing all the monsters.

Leave a comment:

• wickedfarmer
    started a topic Bad apples descend on St. Louis

Bad apples descend on St. Louis

Rotten to the core describes a bunch of those running amuck in St. Louis this past weekend. Shameful. Giving the group a bad name. That is picture I get from talking to security at hotel I stayed at for Transworld. Glad you haunters kept it so we are welcome back. But those little rotten kids in St. Louis for the Lego's Kids Fest...some of them were trouble makers it seems. Who would have thunk it...the kids with plastic building blocks were the real bad apples this last weekend.

Wicked Farmer
Working...
X