Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntworld New Features - Read On

Over the next month I will outline all new features for Hauntworld.com

Our goal is to help you FIND NEW customers for YOUR HAUNTED HOUSE!

We also will have our new 2015 Sales Deck available within days.

Here is the FIRST change we've made to Hauntworld.com

UPGRADE #1 / Check out this page you'll notice the featured listings now instead of showing ratings they show your profiles FEATURED youtube video. If you don't like this video as the face of your haunt then quickly updated it.

http://www.hauntworld.com/missouri_haunted_houses

Keep in mind this point... HAUNTWORLD IS WITHOUT ANY QUESTION the biggest Halloween Haunt site on the web. When you track how many hits you get from our site you must also take in consideration you can't track how many views we give your videos, or how many people follow you on facebook from a link here, or how many people simply found enough information from your page here to visit your haunt. Hauntworld's goal is to help your business in any and all ways as technology changes. It use to be 100% about sending them to your website, but now it could be to promote a video, or increase social media likes, to everything between.

So keep this in mind and update your profile TODAY!

I think you'll like this new first upgrade. If you have suggestions please make them.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Change #2 FREE LISTINGS Policy Resolved

Last year we kept all non-paid listings but there was no way to access them other than finding via search on Hauntworld or Google search. We have fixed that... however look at the link below. If you are a featured profile you are on page one if you pay a fee of $99.00 you can be on page two some states are as low as $49.95. Bottom line is ALL FREE listings can now only be found only on Page 2.

In other words you can't find page 3 haunts (NON PAID) on page one. If you click on page two of listings then you'll now see a link to all the non-paid listings. So we still have FREE listings and today you can find them better and easier than before.

Free listings can update their profiles add videos, photos and more but you'll only be found on Page 3.

Hauntworld is a very expensive site to operate and without all the supporters we have the site wouldn't stay online. We thank all those haunts who support us!

http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_houses_in_missouri

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President

Comment

Another change... we are launching satellite websites which showcase only the featured listings from a state or city. For example we'll launch www.losangleshauntedhouse.com or www.clevelandhauntedhouse.com or even www.NewYorkhauntedhouse.com or www.Pittsburghhauntedhouse.com and the list goes on and on www.hauntedhousekentucky.com or www.Milwaukeehauntedhouse.com I could continue for like a year www.hauntedhousecalifornia.com

I own about 100 city and state URL's with the word Haunted House and I'm launching all of them every single one.

It will show ONLY featured advertisers.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

So I am located midway between Louisville, KY and Indianapolis, IN and Cincinnati, OH. If I purchase featured listing can I appear on multiple satellite pages? That is the area we draw customers from.
        Brett Hays, Director
        Fear Fair
        www.fearfair.com

Comment

Working...
        X