Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xcetera
    replied
    I have bought mine copy today and are downloading it this second. really looking forward to try it.

I also like the idea of building your own maze and also use it as a tool.

Leave a comment:

• RobfromErie
    replied
    I trhink the goal for this game should be an open mode, where you just build any maze/haunt you want.

You choose room sizes, wall panels, or decoration, add props, etc, all while using as much stuff from vendors as possible.

And more than a game, it's a tool for haunters (new especially) to lay out how they want to make their haunt using the space they have.

Leave a comment:

• damon carson
    replied
    url ?

is this up & working yet? all i can bring up is the darkness by star breeze games. not the same of course.
    damon
    www.frightmasters.weebly.com

Leave a comment:

• zombietoxin
    replied
    Another achievement! Congrats!

-Rob

Leave a comment:

• gorezone
    replied
    I checked out the website yesterday very cool. When can you actually get a PS4 version? GZ

Leave a comment:

• Grey Lady
    replied
    Congratulations! That's amazing!
    Jan
    Last edited by Grey Lady; 10-03-2014, 08:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• haunter1313
    replied
    That is badass! Congrats! I will get a copy just because its a haunted house.

Leave a comment:

• damon carson
    replied
    Wow!

I have to admit that sound pretty cool! I will definately check it out! Do u like fight monsters or is it like running a haunt? Like you get to yell at staff when things break down! lol! joking!
    damon
    www.frightmasters.weebly.com

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    started a topic An industry first... Read on!

An industry first... Read on!

No one has ever done this but Darkness Haunted House has been developed into its own video game that will be soon available on XBOX and PS4 and digital download in two weeks.

Check out the site but you can't actually download it yet... cool huh? The game is scary with awesome creatures.

darkness_game_qtr_page_2014smaller.jpg
Working...
X