An industry first... Read on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An industry first... Read on!

No one has ever done this but Darkness Haunted House has been developed into its own video game that will be soon available on XBOX and PS4 and digital download in two weeks.

Check out the site but you can't actually download it yet... cool huh? The game is scary with awesome creatures.

darkness_game_qtr_page_2014smaller.jpg
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Wow!

I have to admit that sound pretty cool! I will definately check it out! Do u like fight monsters or is it like running a haunt? Like you get to yell at staff when things break down! lol! joking!
    damon
    www.frightmasters.weebly.com
    Damon Carson

Comment

That is badass! Congrats! I will get a copy just because its a haunted house.

Comment

Congratulations! That's amazing!
        Jan
        Last edited by Grey Lady; 10-03-2014, 08:19 PM.
        greyhousehaunts.com

Comment

I checked out the website yesterday very cool. When can you actually get a PS4 version? GZ

Comment

Another achievement! Congrats!

-Rob
            How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

url ?

is this up & working yet? all i can bring up is the darkness by star breeze games. not the same of course.
              damon
              www.frightmasters.weebly.com
              Damon Carson

Comment

I trhink the goal for this game should be an open mode, where you just build any maze/haunt you want.

You choose room sizes, wall panels, or decoration, add props, etc, all while using as much stuff from vendors as possible.

And more than a game, it's a tool for haunters (new especially) to lay out how they want to make their haunt using the space they have.

Comment

I have bought mine copy today and are downloading it this second. really looking forward to try it.

I also like the idea of building your own maze and also use it as a tool.

Comment

Working...
                  X