Free Giveaways for your haunt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Giveaways for your haunt?

Has anyone did a free giveaway besides T-shirts for their patrons on opening night like a first 100 people get a t-shirt. I figure bumper stickers are so 80s lol what have people gave away?

Gave AWAY... pens, bumper stickers

Gave away 1,ooo bic pens, purple with the Ravens Grin name on them With the pteradactyl on it. I held back a few for someone's special ocassion here, a Birthday party. A kid walked up to me, got my attention, snapped the new pen in two, then said:"Give me another pen!"
    (I really did want to take that broken pen and.....)
    The second weekend after all those pens were given away many people came back seeking a second free pen!? I couldn't figure that out?
    I would only possibly ever give out pens again at the exit.. remember what the Joker showed us that a mere pen can do?
    Bumper stickers should not be thought of as mere automotive advertising but rather Dorm Door signs where College kids will see the message, or a refrigerator message, complete with the haunt's phone number right there.
    Some "Slick" on the phone tried to sell me bumper stickers for something like 45 cents apiece!
    A guy right here in this little town of mine sold them to me for 17cents each, and testing them outdoors in the bright sunshine, they would last very well for 5 or more years! (They weren't made out of "Paper" like the other salesman tried to say.)
    Then I was sent a small, finely crafted wooden box with a laser-cut image on it's lid of a haunted house. These were supposed to be items we could sell and make money with but almost 25 years ago their selling price would have had to have been $15.00 each! (Maybe even more?)
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I might give away stuff to get them to the door, not sure I'd give away stuff once they are already there...especially when everything's for sale
      Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

Comment

advertise a giveaway!

like w every paid admission u get an entry. do it over several weeks. have a grand prize and smaller prizes awarded up till the week of halloween! im a marketing genius! damon www.frightmasters.weebly.com p.s i have some great prize ideas on my site!
        Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
        X