Looking of some much needed help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking of some much needed help!

Hi, my name is Trever Pollard. I am the owner of Planet of Terror Haunted Attraction located in Mooresville, NC. We are writing to see if you could lend a hand with an issue we have ran into. We recently had 99% of our haunt stolen from our storage area. Haunt season is right around the corner and we are not sure if we will be able to rebuild in time. So we have started a kickstarter.com project to raise the funds we need to replace all of our stolen material. All we are asking is that you post the story and Kickstarter project link to your Facebook, Twitter etc. We need to get the word out and this would help a great deal. If you could find it in your heart to donate that would be great as well. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you for everything!
    -Trever Pollard
    Info@Planetofterrorhaunt.com
    Kickstarter.com Project Link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...une-please-hel

Let me know if your kickstater works I haven't seen one yet that was successful ... I have in the past try to donate money through the thing but each time the person hasn't raised enough funds. Good luck man!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Hey There Planet

Let me explain why alot of people arent clicking to donate...and it has nothing to do with you.

Simple fact is awhile ago people were posting alot of kickstarters on this board....the members got fed up with them and agreed not to donate really to any of them.

It sucks that you got alot of your stuff stolen
      Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

This might be a good place to let everyone know what was stolen, in case the thieves hit anyone here up trying to sell your stuff.

Comment

Police Report

Someone posted this before and I am not sure why his post was removed but I thought it was a very smart question to prove the validity of your request.
          There are so many scammers out there using kickstarted and other fund sourcing.
          You should post a pic of your police report.
          If you were broken into and robbed then you must have filed a police report.
          Show it, and I am sure it will increase your ability to get funding.
          Kevin R. Alvey
          info at gore-galore.com
          www.gore-galore.com
          www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
          www.youtube.com/goregalore13
          www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X