dark raven designs???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dark raven designs???

Does anyone know if dark raven designs is still in business? Website is out of date and I don't remember seeing them at Transworld this year.

Dark Raven

Yes they are still in business. I sent them a email about 6 weeks ago and received a reply back within a couple of days. They said they were very busy with some projects and I believe they were looking to make their company more efficient.

Hope this helps.

Dan

Comment

They also said they will take orders if you know what you want
      Mike Bizub

Ghouls Gulch www.GHOULSGULCH.com

Comment

Just like everyone said above, still in business, but they had a split in ownership and one of the owners formed Nevermore Productions, which received half of the inventory/pieces when they separated, so maybe check out Nevermore too in case the Dark Raven piece you wanted is now one of Nevermores....

Comment

I love both companies

Solid people here, I have spoke to Jim on multiple occasions. Said the same thing, got lots of irons in the fire with new stuff in the works, hopefully for Transworld 2015....Just gotta wait and see I guess. Nevermore is a cant miss as well, from customer service to quality.

Cant wait to see what they do next.
          Joe Phillips
          The Shallow Grave
          Winter Haven FL
          http://www.theshallowgrave.com/

Comment

They didn't attend the show so I assumed they are done... I guess not. Did they make anything new? Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
            X