Happy Birthday to Jim Warfield!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday to Jim Warfield!

I had the pleasure of talking to Mr Jim Warfield on Facebook today and he told me it was his Birthday! He is 65 yrs young today and still scaring the hell out of everyone and even himself when he looks in the mirror! No all jokes aside I hope im still kicking butt and scaring people when I get to be his age! Jim go get them my friend! Your awesome! Happy Birthday!
    Damon
    www.frightmaster.weebly.com
    Damon Carson

Happy Birthday Jim!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Jim.

I have learned much from reading your posts, long may they continue.

Thank you.

Have a happy birthday!

D

Comment

Still Going at 65.. requires..

A big house full of a ton of walking to do to get a group through the house. (Harder to "Rot away" if you are "Moving"!)
        The growth spurt of everything green in nature keeps me very busy all Summer. Do I allow this nature to hide the exterior to make things more hidden, mysterious? Or trim it more so they can only see portions at a time, peaking their curiosity?
        I have had some Very interesting customers come through these last few weeks which always keeps the brain active and really working.
        I have been doing this for such a long time, I have numerous routines I can do or not do, just as the mood or inclination happens to strike me.
        This may sound very strange coming from a haunted house guy but some of the times I think about the most are times we helped some scared child or adult make it successfully through the house with them eventually enjoying the experience as they see and hear others screaming and laughing.
        Those very special memories for me , personally have been those times people begin laughing at what I am doing and saying, then maybe 50 minutes later are heard to say, "Please stop making me laugh! My Face Hurts!"
        (Maybe that face needed that?)
        I recently had a very quiet, attentive group which allowed me to "Act" a little more than usual, whereas they were so quiet, hanging upon my every next word that I could dramatically whisper when I ended a short routine by saying (in a whisper after a long, dramatic pause.. "so then.. I HAD to kill her,"
        One night a year ago a local silly young woman in the company of 14 others then said,"Did you really kill her?" With a scared tone in her voice.
        A few days later she was fired from her job. I guess her Boss realized finally how stupid she is? (It was a group of employees, somebody "Told"?)
        As long as you are dealing with the "public", you will never will have "Seen It All".
        It makes life interesting, even stimulating.. sometimes..
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
        X